Simply Japanese August 2nd

z32bolt

Well-Known Forum User
Hi guys,
It's coming towards that time of year again when I'm asking for names for Simply Japanese held at Beaulieu the national motor museum in Hampshire. Ticket prices are a very fair £10 each for those attending in a Japanese car, this is significantly cheaper than regular prices and includes access to the museum, grounds, abbey etc etc.

Is a casual event which we are now into our forth year of. Held across Zclub,300zx.co.uk & 350uk turnout of all Zeds has yet to disappoint and we have had at least one of every major chassis more than once. Tickets are available on the gate for those who are unsure if they will be free or weather dictates. Being a tourist site the venue is extremely family friend so bring the family along and make a day of it.

I'm not asking for any money, or concrete attendance confirmation just a registration of your interest to attend so the appropriate space can be reserved for us. Details may be a touch slow over the coming weeks as I've got some other commitments at present. Link for the event below.

http://m.beaulieu.co.uk/beaulieu-events/simply-japanese

Thanks.
Stephen.

Went last year and it was a nice gathering of Z s across the range and well worth attending Only slight downside was it took a while to get in through the gate due to amount of cars trying to get in but once in was a nice day
cheers Steve for stepping up to organise again

From 300zx.co.uk;
1.Stephen/Z32bolt
2.TheRealNips
3.Ben M
4.AndrewG
5.(adl)Phoenix
6.bigh
7.raph1982
8.sdriver73

From 350uk;
1. Bodyboarder81
2. Buster
3. firemansim
4. Justthejedi
5. RafsZed
6. Hiumpy?
7. bababongles
8.Andy James
9. Andyhut
10. Jimboy2

From Zclub;
1.Huw

Come on zclub, bit behind ATM.

Is it the type of thing that I could bring the race car along to. Would have to be trailered

Is this event a mini Jap fest primary modified jap cars or weighted towards classic /old school jap ?

Quite a mixture tbh. There will be the standard issue scoobies etc and crazy fibreglass creations. However there are also old skylines etc that attend. Steve burns was educating me on some of the more unusual metal.

From 300zx.co.uk;
1.Stephen/Z32bolt
2.TheRealNips
3.Ben M
4.AndrewG
5.(adl)Phoenix
6.bigh
7.raph1982
8.sdriver73

From 350uk;
1. Bodyboarder81
2. Buster
3. firemansim
4. Justthejedi
5. RafsZed
6. Hiumpy?
7. bababongles
8.Andy James
9. Andyhut
10. Jimboy2
10. Jimboy2
11. Terry06
12. Harryjax.
13.DDay
14. 350ZRDev
15. Chris Wiltshire
16. Shenley
17. Z370Z
18. GT4 140/176
19. Mikeyazure.
20. Payco
21. Migwel
22. Zkeletor

From Zclub;
1.Huw
2.fairlineguy
3.farmer42
4.ben240z(potentially)

Spoke to Beaulieu people at FoS and they did not think there would be a problem so will phone the office tomorrow to confirm. They were keen to see the car down there so fingers crossed

Well done buddy, I did mention your requirements and ask about it today when I I payed them on numbers. I can't see it being an issue, they must be used to it really.

Looking forward to seeing your car Ben.

Steve, how do we pay for the tickets, is on the gate affair?

Cheers

Huw

Back