ben240z | The Z Club of Great Britain
  1. The Z Club relies on the support of it's paid members - join the club or renew your membership here.
ben240z
Last Activity:
Jun 19, 2018 at 9:57 PM
Media:
Birthday:
April 19

Share This Page

ben240z

Z Club Member
, from somerset

ben240z was last seen:
Jun 19, 2018 at 9:57 PM
    1. jonnyc
      jonnyc
      Ben

sorry i didnt realise i had a reply from you it didnt show up as a pm. i will call later this week when i am back in the UK

many thanks

Jon
    2. ben240z
      ben240z
      give me a ring on 07766547871 some time. It would be easier to talk
    3. jonnyc
      jonnyc
      Hi Ben

i believe i have bought a white 240z hillclimb car that you used to be in involved with, it has Dee Lamb's name on it. I wondered wether you could tell me something about it as i dont believe it has had any work done to it since you parted with it. I was particularly interested in the spec of the performance parts used; engine mods, suspension spec, LSD condition etc. were there any known faults when you parted with it? any info you can give me would be greatly appreciated as i am trying to decide what direction to take with its future.

i look forward to any help you can offer

Regards

Jon
    4. ray100
      ray100
      Hi Ben,
      Further to our telephone conversation this morning regarding a horn push & fittings if you've got a second one after sending JK240 his i would be very grateful.I'm looking for the round black plastic horn push with the spring and if you have the plastic round part that fits behind the steering wheel then that would be a bonus too!
      If you let me know your preferred method of payment i'll sort it out straight away,many thanks,
      Ray Martin
      P.S. You wouldn't have spare one or two rear tailgate struts by any chance?
    5. ben240z
      ben240z
      hi there yes I have 2 of them
    6. ddhchp
      ddhchp
      Hi ben
      have you gat a 240 z?
    7. bro973x
      bro973x
      Happy Birthday Ben!!!!!
  • About

Birthday:
    April 19
    Membership Number:
    owned the janspeed built ex dutch race car since 1996, has been under continued developement since coming into my ownership. now race it in speed hillclimbs.

motorsport. live music(bass guitar), building

Signature

Z club membership number 82
    race car 240Z 3.1inj PRE The ex Janspeed/Dutch Dealer Team race car Now being raced at hill climb and sprints by my daughters[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]