Huw
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings Media About

• Huw
      Huw replied to the thread Power loss any ideas please?.
      https://zcardepot.com/products/fusible-link-wire-set-280z-75-76?_pos=2&_sid=390c7ad44&_ss=r...
    • Huw
      Huw reacted to Farmer42's post in the thread RHDJapan with Like Like.
      I bought my dash cover from them with no issues. It was a fair few years ago though!
    • Huw
      Huw replied to the thread Dapper Projector Headlights for Sale.
      Struth that was quick! now Sold.
    • Huw
      For Sale A pair of Dapper V1 projector headlights. Used but in excellent condition, nice beam pattern and good light output. H1 halogen...
      • IMG_3376.jpeg
      • IMG_3375.jpeg
      • IMG_3373.jpeg
      • IMG_3372.jpeg
    • Huw
      Huw reacted to Dale's post in the thread Donington Historic Festival May 2024. with Haha Haha.
      I think I recall a member actually being black flagged on a parade lap! 😂
    • Huw
      Huw reacted to Rob Gaskin's post in the thread Donington Historic Festival May 2024. with Like Like.
      To be honest these have been disappointing in he passed. They should be free IMO.
    • Huw
      Huw reacted to Mr Tenno's post in the thread Donington Historic Festival May 2024. with Sad Sad.
      I only just about trust the Z to make it there 😂
    • Huw
      Huw reacted to Nick Hedges's post in the thread Headlight beam with Like Like.
      I recently ordered a set and it gave me the option of LHD or RHD.
    • Huw
      Huw replied to the thread Headlight beam.
      I think there is a problem with their website. The site is only listing single headlamps not pairs. It normally shows them as a pair...
    • Huw
      Huw reacted to Ian's post in the thread RHDJapan with Like Like.
      Bought many expensive things from them, always been great, good service, good communication and always well packed.
    • Huw
      Huw reacted to Mark N's post in the thread RHDJapan with Like Like.
      I've used them loads of times, mostly for Skyline/RB parts and never had any issues with their service. Their BidJDM service is a handy...
    • Huw
      Huw reacted to Mark N's post in the thread RHDJapan with Like Like.
      I've used Greenline a couple of times and also used Nengun quite a lot to begin with, although I would say that neither have the variety...
    • Huw
      Huw reacted to Robotsan's post in the thread RHDJapan with Like Like.
      I found this company the other day - also ship internationally and seemed cheaper than RHDJapan for the things I was looking at...
    • Huw
      Huw reacted to richiep's post in the thread RHDJapan with Like Like.
      I’ve used RHDJapan plenty of times. Not the cheapest, but good service, fast delivery. I got my Fujitsubo exhaust, Harada manifolds, and...
    • Huw
      Huw replied to the thread RHDJapan.
      That’s good to know Ian. Thats also good to know Mark, I will have a look at that as well. 👍
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…