Off for op tommorrrow

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Who knows after tomorrow i will be running around like a spring chicken
day surgery at Charring Cross Hospital on Right knee

Best of luck Steve, Looking forward to hearing the good news tomorrow night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Luck Steve, my fingers are crossed for you.

Most people our age Steve have knee issues, I know how bad yours was at LakeZ.

Actually for those who know him my son Lee has a big knee Op on Monday. ATL (Cruciate Ligament) reconstruction after a MotoX mishap a few months (April) ago.

Good luck mate, I'm sure you'll come out of it much happier. My dad goes for his hip operation next week, 6 weeks of recovery after a week in hospital! :(

Best of British Steve - I know what a difference having both my hips replaced made to me, so it is worth the pain in the short term when you can get around easily again :thumbs:

Lets hope that they use nice new Titanium bits and not due to the current cuts bits of re-cycled Skoda......

I suppose the theatrical saying used instead of Good Luck-which is supposed to be unlucky would apply here

Break a Leg :D

Sweet! I looked up some knee replacement images thinking I would post one with a witty comment...

I have to admit it put me off my dessert!
Good luck Steve, think up some good stories to tell the kids about how you got the scar.

All the best with it Steve.

If ever you need an honest opinion on knees, just remember the wife is a knee & hip surgeon, so I'm sure she'll be happy to talk you through anything you want!

Had you been on the South coast, it would have likely been her doing your op! (And same applies to the others having knee/hip ops!!!)

Sorry - coming to this late - my thoughts are with you Steve.

AT037_Spring_Chicken_I.jpgF_detail.jpg

Back