Arkwright | The Z Club of Great Britain
  1. The Z Club relies on the support of it's paid members - join the club or renew your membership here.
Arkwright
Last Activity:
Jun 17, 2018
Birthday:
April 8
pet food retailer

Share This Page

Arkwright

Arkwright, from Robin Hood Country

Committee Member
Arkwright was last seen:
Jun 17, 2018
    1. Vaughan
      Vaughan
      Hi Derrick just wanting confirmation when you can, that I have done the purchase of the Samuri book correctly by using the club donation tag.If you could let me know all ok then I can post you my address.
      Regards Vaughan. Hope your keeping well haven't been up to Nottingham for a couple of years.
    2. rsj
      rsj
      Hi Derek! Many thanks for the F1 Trophy which arrived today! It now has pride of place in the Trophy cabinet! lol!! All the best! Rob
    3. Peter Bartlett
      Peter Bartlett
      Hi Arkwright,
      I am putting the Z in the Dunboyne parade lap in 2 weeks, any of the plain black jackets and shirts left Datsun of course, also an embroidered club patch
      regards
      Peter
      peter@magireland.org
    4. sams-z350
      sams-z350
      Hey Arkwright, could you send me some details of your 350Z, being new to the site i'm struggling to find the photo you posted on the Zclub site. The more details you send the better (sorry to be a pain in the ****) but i know what i want and what i don't want and i'm willing to travel for the right vehicle. I've had the usual 'its immaculate inside and out' only to find masses of stone chips and the interior scratched to f#ck and smelt like a dog kennel. I'd be very gratefull. Regards, sams-z350
    5. tmr
      tmr
      Hi Derek Rob said to drop you a line I have been trying to open on line some of the 2006 club magazines with no joy, he said you might have a hard copy, the one I am particularly interested in is winter 2006. If you have could you please drop me a line
      Many thanks Steve
    6. zpuppy
      zpuppy
      Derek, sent you a pm re bands for August :-)
    7. zpuppy
      zpuppy
      Hiya Derek :-) Regarding Zedfest Notts,, If I can help at all with the live music , would be glad to mate. I have at the moment a huge collection of bands from 3 to 7 piece, that I use at the pub year round. They are always looking for gigs and are high quality. All I need is genre and time of year and prices that the club will pay,, I can get them at a bloody good rate as most like to keep in my good books lol. Just a thought anyway and thought id send it when i thought it :-) Hope all is well with you and yours chum ! Reid.
    8. Bartflaster
      Bartflaster
      Hi Derek, PM'd on .com forum as no PM on here just yet ;)
    9. Rob Gaskin
      Rob Gaskin
      Thanks for the update Derek.
    10. Lincolnbaggie
      Lincolnbaggie
      Hi Derek
      Just popped over from 350z-uk.com to let you know I'm going to post up a thread about the Thoresby meet on July 11th over there (Martin is away I think, so he asked me to look after it our end). Do we need to liaise at all on this?
      Neil
    11. Zbirdy
      Zbirdy
      Hi Derek,
      Still cant find my way round the new site ,
      Im looking foir a gallery picture of me and my Z, after having won a prize at one of your meets, I believe it was the second meet you held, where I did the grub. Pic is of me holding up my trophy with car door open.
      Can you help mate ?
      Don. (if so, could you mail it to me at dat240@msn.com)
    12. ray100
      ray100
      Hi Derek,
      Can you let me know how to redeem the £5.00 voucher that came with my renewal towards a dvd on the club website? Just tried to purchase & it directed me into PayPal without the discount.
      Ray
    13. Legendary5
      Legendary5
      Had to be an PM, sorry. Guus
    14. tamazx
      tamazx
      hey i stumpled upon the thread where ur selling all sorts of stuff and i saw this one shirt that i really liked, are you still selling them?
    15. martinmac
      martinmac
      Hi Derek,
      Just a quick update.
      At the moment I have EPR racing, CS and ENVY VALETING lined up for zedfest. I am also pretty certain that a local dealer will be bringing a 370z along. Liz will be delighted.

They all know the score. If you can see any other traders on our site that would fit in then let me know and I will lean on them.

Martin
    16. martinmac
      martinmac
      Hi Derek,
      just to let you know that we have the Jockland Hoon the week before Zedfest. I hear you are looking at alternative dates.
    17. sean240z
      sean240z
      Hi, i'm Sean, new club member (waiting for it to go through). Been informed you may have a 260 shell available? Hope you don't mind me asking.
    18. DJZ 60
      DJZ 60
      HELLO DEREK. HOPE YOU ARE VERY WELL. YOU'RE A GOOD BLOKE & GOOD BLOKES DESERVE GOOD Z's. Speak soon R'gardz DJZ 60.
    19. DJZ 60
      DJZ 60
      Hi Derek. Please be my friend ,or I'll get Chillie to roast your chestnutz! Regardzz DJZ 60.
  • About

Birthday:
    April 8
    pet food retailer
    Membership Number:
    retired police officer, no 'other half' 2 sons, self employed

cars, mosport,

Signature

ARKWRIGHT (Club Shopkeeper)
    membership no: 158
    Blue '74 Datsun 260Z
    black'80 Datsun 280ZX