slaphead | The Z Club of Great Britain
  1. The Z Club relies on the support of it's paid members - join the club or renew your membership here.
slaphead
Last Activity:
Jul 21, 2018 at 5:17 PM
Media:

Following 1

Tech Support Engineer

Share This Page

slaphead

Z Club Member
, from Norfolk

slaphead was last seen:
Viewing thread Original S30 Janspeed Turbo Set-up w/ Refurbished 2" SU Carb, Jul 21, 2018 at 5:17 PM
    1. zpuppy
      zpuppy
      Im sure ive got a near side central lock mechanism matey,,sorry but I cant help with the inner door actuator though,,gimme a bell or email me mate. I paid a whole £10 for it and thats all I want :-) I bought the wrong one of ebay for mine lol.
    2. zpuppy
      zpuppy
      How did the shell work out mate ? If you want Ive just come across some interior bits that where given to me for a facelift ,,,anyway, lemme know if you need anything, cus it's free, and I cant use em, cus they dont fit mine lol. Cheers, Reid
    3. zpuppy
      zpuppy
      On it's way !! :-)
    4. zpuppy
      zpuppy
      Ive lost your addy ,,just need it to send you the Logbook and reg plates :-)
    5. zpuppy
      zpuppy
      Did you get my PM matey??
    6. zpuppy
      zpuppy
      **** me,,sorry mate,,I completely forgot ! I'll dig it out along with the reg plates if you need em ! Cheers , Reid. I'll give you a bell tommorow !
  • About

Tech Support Engineer
    Membership Number:
    Run a 480BHP R32 GTR which I put together myself - used to own a 75 260z back in the early 80s which left a lasting impression ;) - Now have a shed of a 260z 2 + 2 to play with.

restoring cars - building track day cars

Signature

There's nothing that shouts "Poor Workmanship" more than wrinkles in the Gaffer tape..... :p