Dale | The Z Club of Great Britain
  1. The Z Club relies on the support of it's paid members - join the club or renew your membership here.
Dale
Last Activity:
May 24, 2018
Media:
Birthday:
June 10
Hi-Fi and Home Entertainment

Share This Page

Dale

Committee Member, from Newcastle Upon The Tyne

Committee Member
Dale was last seen:
May 24, 2018
    1. nickwooll
      nickwooll
      Hi Dale, hope you can help me. I have recently(last few days) renewed my membership and have tried to post a classified ad for a pair of black seats for a 240Z
      The procedure seemed straightforward but after submitting, the entry remained on a the screen for a short while and then disappeared.
      I have probably missed something but I wondered if there was a moderation process which may take a few days or something similar.
      I am using a MacPro with hotmail.
      Thanks in advance for advice and help.
      Regards
      Nick Woollett (nickwooll)
    2. Tyree
      Tyree
      Hi Dale

Sorry to PM you out the blue, just seen the cover picture on the front page - what wheels are you running?

I'm having major issues on deciding what wheels to go for on my restoration and just trying to explore all options.

Thanks
      Paul
    3. Vaughan
      Vaughan
      Hi Dale have posted a picture can you let me know whether it has come through.Hope your all well cheers Vaughan
    4. ROBDAN
      ROBDAN
      hi Dale, im trying to put my car up for sale in the classifieds, but having problems.ive uploaded the photos, filled in the application, then i submit and nothing ? it seems to be trying to send. didnt know if you or someone else might know whats wrong, rob 07961018482
    5. martinmac
      martinmac
      Hi Dale, not sure who you use but Car and Bike Magic in Sunderland are one of the best companies in the UK for painting and matching the Azure paint if the stone chips are getting you down.
    6. vydean
      vydean
      Hi Dale It'sNick here another north easterner withno Z buddies are we the only Z members north of watford gap? I was worried you miht not have received your cheque fot the door cards as i forgot to put on a stamp Soooo Sorry in a rush to post it off , we must hook up if not too fsr apart and cheque out the cars etc hope to hear from you
      Cheers best wishes Nick aka (vydean)
    7. Dale
      Dale
      Now where'z the ZuperWall?!
    8. Dale
      Dale
      It's all very confusing, this new FaceZ thing. But I think I've managed it! Welcome, friend.
    9. DJZ 60
      DJZ 60
      We are now Officially buddies,mates,chumz,brethren,amigo's,sparrin' partnerz & that'z that!
    10. DJZ 60
      DJZ 60
      PLEASE BE MY FRIEND! MY FRIEND.......he,he,he
  • About

Birthday:
    June 10
    Hi-Fi and Home Entertainment
    Membership Number:
    Anything that adversely affects eyesight.