SeanDezart | The Z Club of Great Britain
  1. The Z Club relies on the support of it's paid members - join the club or renew your membership here.
SeanDezart
Last Activity:
Jun 19, 2018 at 11:41 PM
Media:
Home Page:
http://www.datsun-france.com

Share This Page

SeanDezart

Z Club Member
, from Pouzauges 85700 France

Official Trader
SeanDezart was last seen:
Jun 19, 2018 at 11:41 PM
    1. SeanDezart
      SeanDezart
      Sean Dézart
      41 Chemin des Bergeronnettes
      La Lunelière
      85700 LA MEILLERAIE TILLAY
      France

Tél. (0033) 614954217
    2. woody
      woody
      Hi sean
      can you send me your address, again
      cheers
      Andy
    3. SeanDezart
      SeanDezart
      That's ok Vaughan thanks but send it via a PM (private message).

Cheers,

Sean
    4. Vaughan
      Vaughan
      Hi Sean just got back from France last night.Sorry I missed you on the Sunday.
      If you would like to forward a cheque that will be fine let me know and I will forward my addres
      Regards Vaughan
    5. SeanDezart
      SeanDezart
      Hi Vaughan....I had :-) ! See you soon - have a safe trip ! Sean
    6. Vaughan
      Vaughan
      Hi Sean just to let you know that I haven't forgotten the lights and that I will have them on Friday when I arrive at Le Mans.Cheers see you then
    7. Richardc
      Richardc
      Hi Sean,

I hope you can advise me on an clutch for my 280zx, it has a stroker engine running around 250bhp..
      I have an Exedy Stage 1 in at present but it does'nt release well and judders through bite along with starting to slip after only a couple of hundred miles...
      I am thinking about maybe an ACT or stage 2 Exedy, do you have any advise that may help me please..?

Cheers
      Richard..
    8. cosworth415
      cosworth415
      Hi Sean, I have a 1974 260 2 seater RHD, head off at the mo bent valve and wear looking at getting work done, are you still producing complete SS exhaust systems ie street sport for my car. Cliff
    9. Vaughan
      Vaughan
      Hi Sean you've asked for my address to send me the stand tickets for Le Mans
      Yeomans Farm Kelly Lifton devon PL160DQ
      Looking forward to it,looks like there's a good turn out.Regards Vaughan
    10. SeanDezart
      SeanDezart
    11. Geny
      Geny
      Core plug.

Hi Sean do you have a core plug for an L28 as I have one thats leaking, or do you know where I can get one from.
      Thanks Andrew
    12. ttd322
      ttd322
      Help
      I have a 1972 .240z
      New fuel pump new macanical fuel filter .however it pulls like a train for 10/12 minuets then fuel starvation kicks in and it spits and misses.Then yesterday the fuel pump in front of the fuel tank started making a noise. It still pulls and runs well but only for 10/12 mins
    13. bumblejon
      bumblejon
      Hi Sean,

I trust you are well.

I have one of your DJS30 exhaust systems on my car and i would like to replace the v-band clamps as the ones on the car are not looking their best. Do you sell them, i have sourced some others but they do not fit the combined flange thicknesses of the v-bands?

BR.

Jon Prynn.
    14. kev64
      kev64
      Hi Sean was at classics on the common Harpenden in july and met a very pretty French woman who was married to an english guy they both loved the z, she then went on to say that her father and brothers race z's and they have a concourse z in a showroom don't suppose you know them? hope you don't leave the club,but have noticed a lot of newbies pumping people for info lets hope we can change it cheers.Kev
    15. PHIL HYETT
      PHIL HYETT
      Hi Sean , Recieved cheque today , Hope D ave has recieved the filters ?

Regards
      Phil
    16. ben240z
      ben240z
      what is it you need to know about group 5 cars then mon ami
    17. z man
    18. JakTheRuby
      JakTheRuby
      We can do as many of the 16.9 million shades of the printing spectrum that there is. Pretty quickly too!
    19. JakTheRuby
      JakTheRuby
      Yes we do (assuming you mean vinyl banners with hems / eyelets). And yes on magnetic stickers too (I think).
    20. SeanDezart
      SeanDezart
      The BRE 'spook' as per the group buy here but without the air ducts. Car lowered on black 8 at front and 10 at rear minilites, 50 profile tyres, ZG arches in black and black around the rear lights and maybe white sun-strip along top edge of windscreen. Black could be altered to dark gun-metal.

Enough detail ?
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.datsun-zstory.com
    http://www.datsun-france.com
    Membership Number:

Signature

A new Datsun era !:thumbs:

Sean Dézart
    (33) 6 14 95 42 17
    seanz@wanadoo.fr

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Zstory/1401848266789934?ref=hl