Ebay - 240Z that's a 260....

Russell

Club Member
Based on the different seats I would say its a 240Z that someone has put 260Z rear lights and other bits to make it look like a 260Z.

Samuri tuned but with flat-top carbs.

More importantly, how is the reserve not met at £1,700? That car will never see the road again surely???

Mr Tenno

Digital Officer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Yeah, looking at the visible rust that thing is going to disintegrate if it's moved.

uk66fastback

Club Member
"I was going to restore it myself but I just don't have the time due to a bigger project."

Could there be a BIGGER project? lol

Sitting on grass as well ...

"There is rust in places i.e floors, boot & bonnet, doors & wings."

So the whole car then ... !

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Yes, saw it - including 240 dash, 260 rear lights etc. :smash:

Samuri tuned - couldn't find the triples! :rolleyes:

"I was going to restore it myself but I just don't have the time due to a bigger project."

Could there be a BIGGER project? lol

Sitting on grass as well ...

"There is rust in places i.e floors, boot & bonnet, doors & wings."

So the whole car then ... !

samuri tuned, samuri brown is everywhere on it

richiep

Club Member
I'm guessing there's a few bidders looking to use it for LHD-RHD Conversion?

Whoever is bidding on it (if they are genuine bidders) is nuts. 2k now. Insanity. With Woody's panels available now, it's not like a rotten bulkhead is needed for a conversion. And there's no way a dash, pedal box and a few other highly tatty bits are worth that amount of money!

It's not worth 2k in parts. Then again, the seller might think so if he's been looking at some of the nutters on eBay listing parts for fairyland prices recently! 2k L24s etc...

Farmer42

Club Member
"...the engine is free."

The rest of it should be free as well!!:eek:

".....triple side drafts...." and front..... and rear. More drafts than a chequers board:(

Judging by the wheel well, the floor will probably have more holes than Gleneagles.

Agree with Richie, Whoever is bidding on this is mad:beatdeadhorse:

richiep

Club Member
Surely the car that has the incorrect vin has the lowest value of them all. we all know that. Its not like its a prominent car with history attached to that vin.

The similarities between this car and the 'Huggy' car is amazing. Green 240z front half and (this time) early blue 260z rear half judging by the photos? I'd definitely say there are two factory colours there anyway.

http://zclub.net/forum/showthread.php?t=27855&highlight=Huggy

Could it's value be the 'long lost Samuri' V5?

I think we might have a winner! As Dale says, more careful viewing suggests green 240z front half and blue 260z from somewhere in the middle to the back. Cut and shut.

Wyn

Club Member
So it was green at one point in its life ? Much like the next owner I assume :D

Still the wiper arms look nice :thumbs:

IbanezDan51

Well-Known Forum User
Interior colour could have been left blue, can't tell from the photos if the green is peeling off of the blue or vice Versa so could have been blue all over originally.

uk66fastback

Club Member
Can anyone tell me what the highlighted brackets are in this pic? Does every 260 have them? Ta.

w4pjQ9ZB.png