Which Intake/Exhaust Gasket

toopy

Club Member
What standard exhaust gaskets are recommended for a P90 head with oem inlet manifold but with a Janspeed exhaust manifold?

There are the usual Fel-pro or Mahle from Rockauto, am i right in thinking though that the ones listed with metal in them are not great for non standard exhaust manifold sealing?

No need for injector cutouts either

jonbills

Membership Secretary
Site Administrator
I'd just get the felpro one from rockauto I think and enlarge the holes as needed.

AliK

Vehicle Dating Officer
Staff member
Club Member
They are cheap until you add postage and import charges! Let me know if you want to share postage and import duty processing fees (thievery).

I think a couple of others were also interested so we may be able to do a group-ish buy.

Bazzateer

Club Member
Has anyone looked into having them manufactured in the UK by one of the various companies offering this service?

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Poor Mike Feeney used to supply me with thick beige gaskets. They were good for sealing tubular exhaust manifolds.

Does anyone know of these?

toopy

Club Member
They are cheap until you add postage and import charges! Let me know if you want to share postage and import duty processing fees (thievery).

I think a couple of others were also interested so we may be able to do a group-ish buy.

Yes, that would be good, with the sad loss of MrF, there is now no where in the UK to get basic service bits and pieces, held in stock, as and when required.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
I get mine from Sean Dezart at Zstory. Never had a problem with them

Thanks Ben.

I supply two types, with injection cut-outs (type B) and without (type A).

Toopy - you'd want the type A w/out cut-outs.

Attachments

• Gasket A.JPG
    Gasket A.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 15
  • Gasket B.JPG
    Gasket B.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Gaskets type A and B.JPG
    Gaskets type A and B.JPG
    151.7 KB · Views: 16