toopy
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings Media About

• toopy
      toopy reacted to bobzilla7's post in the thread Wanted 280Z with Like Like.
      I bought Neil's (Fairlineguy) 260Z is a slightly roundabout way.
    • toopy
      toopy reacted to AD240Z's post in the thread 1973 240z blue with Haha Haha.
      👍. I made the effort . You are so right Sean . Working harder and longer to stay still financially is just commonplace these days ...
    • toopy
      toopy reacted to Kieronpollock's post in the thread Best way to refurb sump pan? with Like Like.
      Keep the dosh, let’s just call it an admin fee - have a beer on us in thanks for your efforts
    • toopy
      toopy reacted to Robotsan's post in the thread Best way to refurb sump pan? with Like Like.
      Gaskets all arrived. Luckily in their own boxes so that should make posting easier! Will let you know the costs soon.
    • toopy
      Its not so much how your lifting it but where, basically don't use the sills other than in an emergency! don't use the chassis rails...
    • toopy
      toopy replied to the thread Best z colour.
      None of the standard ones for me really, but i do like the limey metallic green colours, closely followed by metallic yellow (not gold!)
    • toopy
      toopy reacted to Albrecht's post in the thread Fairlady/280Z/260Z 2/2 at auction with Like Like.
      Well, in 1975 alone Nissan made and sold over 3,800 of them in Japan. How many are still left I couldn't tell you. The car in question...
    • toopy
      toopy replied to the thread Fairlady/280Z/260Z 2/2 at auction.
      Is that quite rare? its not a model I've ever seen before.
    • toopy
      toopy replied to the thread '73 S30 Headlamps and Euro travel.
      No because they are designed with LED in mind, the OEM look they have (it costs extra!) is purely aesthetic.
    • toopy
      toopy reacted to Robotsan's post in the thread Best way to refurb sump pan? with Like Like.
      Just made the order. Not sure why, but its a bit cheaper again today! 8 comes to £95.05 inc shipping, so £11.88 per gasket.
    • toopy
      toopy replied to the thread '73 S30 Headlamps and Euro travel.
      If you want the OEM look, go with the units above but stick with conventional Halogen bulbs, if you want LED go for something built...
      • IMG_1548.JPG
      • IMG_1549.JPG
      • IMG_1552.JPG
      • IMG_1553.JPG
    • toopy
      toopy replied to the thread Best way to refurb sump pan?.
      I'll take one so you can recoup some costs? I have a spare somewhere but if memory serves, it's a cork type!
    • toopy
      toopy replied to the thread Damp garage.
      Mine is 90's built, double length, half pitched roof, bare concrete floor, door at the end into garden, garage door is snug but not...
    • toopy
      toopy replied to the thread Damp garage.
      I think properly sealed is ok as long as there is absolutely no chance of any damp, and the temp never drops below 10 degrees C, so...
    • toopy
      Z Power Steering in the states
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…