exhaust

1. BenjEtch

280z Exhaust System Recommendations

Hi all, relatively new here! Any recommendations for a 280z exhaust system either with manifold or without. Thanks in advance!
  2. Dyst

Exhaust manifold difference?

Hi, I am looking into purchasing an exhaust manifold for my 1975 280z, but the one I want says "1977-1978 Datsun 280Z (2.8L Non-Turbo) 1979-1983 Datsun 280ZX (2.8L Non-Turbo) Fits Non-Turbo Models with 2.8L L28E SOHC I6 Engines Only" in the description I asked if it would fit and they said the...
  3. Dyst

280z and 280zx exhaust manifold

Hi, so I've found a tubular exhaust manifold for cheap but its listed as "1977 to 1987 280z/280zx non turbo manifold" It should still fit right? Thanks
  4. Classic Z

Complete exhaust system for sale 280z. Exhaust manifold and all the rest

Hi I am removing my old exhaust system complete with exhaust manifold, decat pipe I had custom made and rear muffler. No holes in the exhaust that I can hear. Sounds very smooth. This is off of my datsun 280z 1977 Californian import. If any one is interested please make me an offer. I am...
  5. toopy

Which Intake/Exhaust Gasket

What standard exhaust gaskets are recommended for a P90 head with oem inlet manifold but with a Janspeed exhaust manifold? There are the usual Fel-pro or Mahle from Rockauto, am i right in thinking though that the ones listed with metal in them are not great for non standard exhaust manifold...
  6. J

300ZX Z32 new mid exhaust question

Hi all This is my first post so hello everyone :) I recently purchased a 300zx z32 TT lwb mid centre exhaust section from ZCentre UK and was wondering how it might sound on my standard TT. Pic is below. I don't wanna weld it in and then it sounds too loud, hoping a member has experience...
  7. T

Exhaust manifold thoughts?

Guys, I'm in the process of rebuilding my engine. Well, rebuild and tune. L24 stroker, medium street cam, triples etc. Now I've been looking and looking at exhaust manifolds, but can't decide what to go for. When I look at the cheaper type headers, they all seem to bend down quickly right...
  8. Paul_S

Invidia Gemini 370Z Exhaust

I finally got round to buying a replacement exhaust. I fitted it Saturday afternoon. Here are some pics and a video so you can get a feel for how it sounds. KZbTHKHnfLE Now there is a huge smile on my face every time I press the start button :D
  9. Z

Back section exhaust Z31

Hey guys anyone know where i can source a rear section exhaust for an '89 300zx z31. Nissan have quoted us £192 :( Dont mind an after market or performance enhancd one, just need to seriously get that price down. Im uk based and in Kent so any suggestions greatly appreciated.
  10. 260Z at ZedFest06

260Z at ZedFest06

Delores Backside