Some one beat me to it !

atomman

Club Member
Being a massive Star wars fan and a Datsun fan, I have always wanted to do a photo of my car with me in my Biker scout outfit...............

1979102_737430079638619_695709513397419685_o.jpg

Lucky its only a photo shop though :thumbs:

Need to hurry up and finish my car !

Gary

atomman

Club Member
I've got a nice location in mind up in the valley's with loads of tree's for a photo with this,

IMG_2728_zps79806375.jpg

spent a few weeks in the summer making it for a fancy dress party, I have had the helmet a few years in my collection though,

richiep

Club Member
That is awesome! I'll have to restrain myself from showing this pic to the wife - I'm driving her nuts at the moment rabbiting on as I track the developments on the Episode VII shoot...

Great wheels on the Z - SSR Mk3s I think.

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Great pictures.

I wouldn't show too many people the one of you at home one Sat evening ;)

The car shot is very clever :thumbs:

Personally I'm not into fiction and def not that sort of Sci Fi but each to their own.

Have you seen the F1 Competition Thread? There is a pic of a girl sitting on a wheel - I'd like to replace that wheel with a 240Z steel with hubcap if poss. Is that something that you could do for me?

Dale

Club Member
Off topic slightly, but go to Google maps (satellite view) and search for 'Parkland High School, North Cedar Crest Boulevard'

Remind you of anything? ;)

richiep

Club Member
Architects had some fun with that one then! Could've done with another building at the west corner of the car park for the cockpit...

zNathan

Well-Known Forum User
Not the best photo of a 240 hub, was slightly off centre perspective so didn't put a huge amount of effort into edge blending but here goes:

240Composite_zpsf3d9668e.jpg

moggy240

Insurance Valuations Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Being a massive Star wars fan and a Datsun fan, I have always wanted to do a photo of my car with me in my Biker scout outfit...............

1979102_737430079638619_695709513397419685_o.jpg

Lucky its only a photo shop though :thumbs:

Need to hurry up and finish my car !

Gary

Great picture ,the bike scout looks very relaxed and it suits them having the Zed.

nospark

Well-Known Forum User
I like the look of the headlight scoops having a contrasting colour (black scoops on the white car shown).

Yes Gary, hurry up and get your car on the road. Well, by next Spring anyway. When the south wales owners eventually have their meetup will it have to be in fancy dress theme...........

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Not the best photo of a 240 hub, was slightly off centre perspective so didn't put a huge amount of effort into edge blending but here goes:

240Composite_zpsf3d9668e.jpg

Brilliant Nathan. The wheel behind the hubcap is wrong though so if you get the time.....;) Datsun wheels have oval slots - maybe just black it out:confused:

However the pic is very well done.:bow:

Sorry - we have gone way off-topic here.