nospark | The Z Club of Great Britain
  1. The Z Club relies on the support of it's paid members - join the club or renew your membership here.
nospark

Share This Page

1. Sam_C
      Sam_C
      Hi Gareth. Hope all is well and you are looking forward to another summer of Zedding. Just a quickie - I was out yesterday and just a couple of miles away from my house I was passed by a VW van with the registration "VYG 1 L". Would have been a bit spooky if I'd still had my old Z! I'm looking out for "2 L" now
    2. Rob Gaskin
      Rob Gaskin
      Gareth, you are not up-to date according to my records. You were sent a Newsletter because we wanted to encourage 'recently left' members to rejoin by seeing what they could be missing. Rob
    3. nospark
      nospark
      Rob. i think i let my membership lapse. Then bought a z out of the blue. Then received a club newsletter in post. Thats why i am confused. Willing to "rejoin" if not a full member. please confirm. gareth
    4. Rob Gaskin
      Rob Gaskin
      Hi Gareth, I've just got in from a busy day. Had a quick look on the systems and you are shown as not paid yet so I need to check things tomorrow. Did you use Paypal again? Rob
  • About

Membership Number: