atomman | The Z Club of Great Britain
  1. The Z Club relies on the support of it's paid members - join the club or renew your membership here.
atomman
Last Activity:
Dec 18, 2018 at 3:37 PM
Media:
Mechanical Engineer

Share This Page

atomman

Active Forum User, from swansea

atomman was last seen:
Dec 18, 2018 at 3:37 PM
    1. Chappers
      Chappers
      Hi Gary,
      What is your mobile number so I can give you a call about the crank/triples.
      Pete
      07903 937715
    2. ben240z
      ben240z
      Hi buddy, what is your address please to send this clutch bearing cover back to you.

cheers ben
    3. johnnyvee
      johnnyvee
      courier arranged for Monday , I put your name as atomman Datsun , let me know if the is any problems , many thanx for your help
    4. johnnyvee
      johnnyvee
      hi there hop you had a good Christmas etc ? ill get that tail gate sorted this wk and let you know . ill use your work details , cheers
    5. Sailor
      Sailor
      Hi seen ur thread on the manifolds. I would be interested in a set if you have one spare. Thanks
    6. atomman
      atomman
      thanks Wes will have a look
    7. Wes
      Wes
      if you want some more history on the car find status in the forum, I bought the car from him or possibly his friend in Essex as a rolling shell. There are some more pictures of it in my gallery next to my old 2+2. It'll give you an idea of how it looked stripped.
      Wes
  • About

Mechanical Engineer
    Membership Number:
    Surfing, Saving old cars

Signature

' Well, I did a lot of things around here I'm kind of ashamed of. I tore up your lawn with my '40 Ford...Took my pants off in front of your friends...And I even passed out in your closet, but I never, and I don't know who could have if I didn't, but I never, and I repeat never, ever pissed in your steam iron'