atomman | The Z Club of Great Britain
  1. The Z Club relies on the support of it's paid members - join the club or renew your membership here.
atomman
Last Activity:
Jul 20, 2018 at 10:07 AM
Media:
Mechanical Engineer

Share This Page

atomman

Forum User, from swansea

atomman was last seen:
Jul 20, 2018 at 10:07 AM
    1. ben240z
      ben240z
      Hi buddy, what is your address please to send this clutch bearing cover back to you.

cheers ben
    2. johnnyvee
      johnnyvee
      courier arranged for Monday , I put your name as atomman Datsun , let me know if the is any problems , many thanx for your help
    3. johnnyvee
      johnnyvee
      hi there hop you had a good Christmas etc ? ill get that tail gate sorted this wk and let you know . ill use your work details , cheers
    4. Sailor
      Sailor
      Hi seen ur thread on the manifolds. I would be interested in a set if you have one spare. Thanks
    5. atomman
      atomman
      thanks Wes will have a look
    6. Wes
      Wes
      if you want some more history on the car find status in the forum, I bought the car from him or possibly his friend in Essex as a rolling shell. There are some more pictures of it in my gallery next to my old 2+2. It'll give you an idea of how it looked stripped.
      Wes
  • About

Mechanical Engineer
    Membership Number:
    Surfing, Saving old cars

Signature

' Well, I did a lot of things around here I'm kind of ashamed of. I tore up your lawn with my '40 Ford...Took my pants off in front of your friends...And I even passed out in your closet, but I never, and I don't know who could have if I didn't, but I never, and I repeat never, ever pissed in your steam iron'