moggy240 | The Z Club of Great Britain
  1. The Z Club relies on the support of it's paid members - join the club or renew your membership here.
moggy240
Last Activity:
Aug 18, 2018 at 5:21 PM
Media:
painter /artist

Share This Page

moggy240

INSURANCE VALUATIONS OFFICER, from nottinghamshire

Committee Member
moggy240 was last seen:
Engaged in conversation, Aug 18, 2018 at 5:21 PM
    1. zed660
      zed660
      Hi Mike,
      The car looks great, well done! The grey car looks very nice as well and sits well. It will be interesting to see yours once it is lowered a bit. I managed to get some new track wheels recently, Rays TE37V 15 x 7.5 +6, great size and they only weigh 5 kgs:)
      Regards,
      Geoff
    2. DarbyshireZ
      DarbyshireZ
      Hi Moggy
      Please can you send me your email details for a valuation request now that my 240Z has finally hit the streets
      Many thanks
      Tim
    3. DaveP
      DaveP
      Hi Mike Would you do a valuation for insurance for me on a 73 240 what do you need from me and where can I email it thanks in anticipation Dave P 07768180080 or email sales@pictonmarine.com
    4. Jimbo
      Jimbo
      hi moggy, would you happen to know where i could find out the build date of my car?
      annoyingly the first registration date of my car is the 16/2/1978 so won't become tax exempt till NEXT YEAR unless i can provide an earlier build date.
      regards

james
      1. Neil likes this.
      2. moggy240
        moggy240
        Hi James
        Not to sure about that as it not something I do but I think MrF does it
        Feb 19, 2018
        Jimbo likes this.
      3. Jimbo
        Jimbo
        no worries then matey i will ask him.
        out of curiosity do you know shak javed?
        Feb 19, 2018
    5. lancaster127
      lancaster127
      Hi Moggy, I recently met fellow 240Z owner Paul Thorn and I believe you have communicated in the past.
      Paul asked me to give you his phone no. to have a chat. 07767 885717. 01777 872373
      Paul lives in East Markham. Best regards Stewart (DDP 373 K)
    6. premierwrench
      premierwrench
      Hi mate,
      I've just bought a Datsun 240z and the insurance require a valuation on the vehicle. I believe you can help?
      Danny
    7. Richard
      Richard
      Hi, You valued my 240z about 2 years ago by the photos that I sent to you and I just wondered if it is a good idea to have it valued again as the market for most classic cars has risen in this period. My insurance policy is due in a couple of weeks and as I am only in Lincolnshire I thought it may be a better idea to run it over to you so you could cast your eye over it and get a better handle on it rather than photos. I know it is short notice but if I change the insurance valuation part through the insurance term they charge me something like another £30. Maybe you might remember me as I vapour blasted the balance pipe off a manifold for you. I live at Manby, Nr Louth, Lincs If this is not a good idea please let me know either way. Many thanks Richard Hall.
    8. zed660
      zed660
      Hi Mike,
      I hope all is well with you and your Z is progressing. You have no doubt heard that Peter has finally got his car registered and now he has taken on another project! What are you like at painting Bolwells:)
      I have been playing around with my Z a bit and have recently changed the webers for 6 Mikuni flat slide motorbike carbs (HSR45) A mate and I had a drive at an Historic meeting at Phillip Island last weekend and had a ball, its a fantastic track (which you would know if you watch MotoGP or Superbikes) and the old Z went quite well. I have attached a link to a pic of the carbs.
      https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2809/33288792666_7fe4ee6607_h.jpg

Regards,
      Geoff
    9. Dougs260z
      Dougs260z
      I would appreciate a valuation for my 260z 2+2 1976, UK car (OME 22R)
      Membership up to date
    10. lesbatt
      lesbatt
      Hi Moggy , You valued my 240z (OHJ240M ) a couple of years ago and would like you to update value as values have risen .What do you need so this can be achieved. Yours sincerely Les. ps, I used to be a member but membership lapsed.
    11. hotrod
      hotrod
      Hi Mike,

not sure if we have met I am a freind of Mike Feeney from Cardiff I have the red Z31 reg No AHM 1D.

Mike asked me to get in touch as my car of 25 yrears was written off in a non fault accident last week. My insurer NIG are dealing with it for me and I wondered if you can value it please. If there is a fee I will pay it as it can be claimed back.

My email is zulfkarahmed@hotmail.com
      Tel 029 20377566 or 07887391092

I can send you pictures and history of what has been done this was a one off so will be difficult to compare with other models. Many thanks look forward to speaking soon.
    12. DavesZ
      DavesZ
      Hi Mike, I've recently rejoined the club and need a agreed value for insurance, can you send me your e mail and postal address as I need to send you the form, my e mail is cobra1@talktalk.net , phone 07944371535 regards Dave
    13. JaveaJames
      JaveaJames
      Hi Mike, I need a valuation. I have a pile of photos and scans etc and need to email these to you. Please contact
      Regards James Morris
    14. Vaughan
      Vaughan
      Hi Mike had my 240 revalued last August and was wandering whether or not to get it valued again this year due to the constant rise in values of cars on the market.If so would you need more photos again or would last years be ok.
      Cheers Vaughan
    15. Lorro
      Lorro
      Hi Mike

I'd like to get my 240Z revalued please, can you send me your email address please? Thanks Paul
    16. 260Z TT
      260Z TT
      Hi Mike,
      Hope all is well with you after your trip to Oz ?

I have been working away on my 260z over winter and have just started it today for the first time in 8 years, I hadn't realised it had been so long !
      I need a new valuation if possible, I am looking at taking it to the LakeZ weekend if possible !

Thanks,
      Mark.
    17. doctorbigbum
      doctorbigbum
      Hi Mike, please can we speak about a valuation for my 240Z Samuri G? Many thanks Paul
    18. philbrads
      philbrads
      Hi Mike,
      I have recently bought a 240Z from the USA which arrives in a few days. I would like an agreed valuation on the car for insurance purposes. I have a plethora of photos, although I am yet to find out whether is is a matching number car. How does this process work? Can I send you photos via email?

Kind regards
      Phil
    19. falacus
      falacus
      Mike,
      How are you mate, I need a quick chat can you please ring me on 07968 356 615
      Shak
    20. FourwayEng
      FourwayEng
      Hi Mike
      I need to get a valuation on Geoff Jacksons personal 240z rally car, of his estate and his son.
      Could you please contact me at Fourways on 01732 884288

Regards

Nathalie Aldridge
  • About

painter /artist
    Membership Number:
    240,260,280 Z

Signature

HOW TO GET A ZCLUB VALUATION !!!!!

1. you need to be a paid up member of ZCLUB.NET
    2. You'll need six photos (front,rear,left side,right side, interior , engine bay )
    3. MEMBERSHIP NUMBER
    4. SCAN COPY REG DOCUMENT
    5. DESCRIPTION OF CAR ie. MONEY SPENT,RECEIPTS, MODIFICATIONS ETC
    more info the better !!!!!!!

then contact me via PM or Zclub email for my email address to send to