Samuri 260Z ebay

Yep,(ZClub.net > Car specific > 240Z / 260Z) but mine is in the correct section - where are the moderators :D !

Well if the very blue Irish one is making £15k and will probably top out at £21500, I'd say £26 for this.

No way it should go for more than the last discussed white one?

datsfun

Club Member
Well if the very blue Irish one is making £15k and will probably top out at £21500, I'd say £26 for this.

The blue Irish is a 240z, this ^^ is a 260z. I recall Mr Dezart saying that 240z's will always be moredesirable. Another factor is that the 260z is not in samuri colours, which must add a premium to the desirability and ultimately price? Lastly the super nice white LHD > RHD converted stock 240z which belongs to a member here made 25k last week. Taking all these into account, I reckon this un-usual Samuri will hit the low twenties.?

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
The blue Irish is a 240z, this ^^ is a 260z. I recall Mr Dezart saying that 240z's will always be moredesirable. Another factor is that the 260z is not in samuri colours, which must add a premium to the desirability and ultimately price? Lastly the super nice white LHD > RHD converted stock 240z which belongs to a member here made 25k last week. Taking all these into account, I reckon this un-usual Samuri will hit the low twenties.?

We'll wait and see eh ?:thumbs:

johnymd

Club Member
If the quality is as good as the pictures show then it must be in the 20's despite being a 260. The 240 will always be worth more but I feel the differential is pretty low now. Condition is more important. Cant see the word samuri making any difference to the price, especially as it doesn't even look like one.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Cant see the word samuri making any difference to the price, especially as it doesn't even look like one.

Or even Samuri ;) But it's on the officiel register...would you downplay others not in 'official' colours and forms - G-nose, 2+2....other models ?

The question is - was it always that coulour - I suspect yes so it gets points for being original.

andrew muir

Club Member
Its Not Me by the way!!
Thats a big coincedence?
Lets face it not may samuris out there and fewer in Scotland, and not many andrew Muirs out there either.
I would be careful!!

Its Not Me by the way!!
Thats a big coincedence?
Lets face it not may samuris out there and fewer in Scotland, and not many andrew Muirs out there either.
I would be careful!!

There's more and more appearing each year.

It looks like a nice car. Maybe Duncan can spill the beans on the engine spec of this? Some big carbs on it so I'm guessing its high compression and nicely setup.

datsfun

Club Member
The question is - was it always that coulour - I suspect yes so it gets points for being original.

## colour or color #;)

Is there anything like an original Samuri ?

I would have expected things like the brakes, suspension, electrics, fueling etc to have been "updated" (since its original build) to more modern tastes simply to make the whole package more effective....in which case deduct points ^^^ as not original :confused::smash:

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
I would have expected things ...... to have been "updated" (since its original build) to more modern tastes simply to make the whole package more effective....in which case deduct points ^^^ as not original :confused::smash:

Whos' tastes ?:confused:

Or couleur....sorry !

Frankly, I thing that the modern Z buyer doesn't give a fug for originality - what they want is value for money meaning either :

fantastic-looking original spec or
tasteful, period modded Z

And each car will be judged (upon its' selling price) upon its' own merits.

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
There's more and more appearing each year.

Good god please no.
Two Andrew Muirs is enough
fear.gif