Massive Thanks.....

KIM

Well-Known Forum User
.....to Derek, Steve & the committee for putting on a FANTASTIC Zed-Fest! I had the best time, and I don't think I have laughed so much in ages.
The fancy dress costume's were superb, it was especially funny to see the so called super hero's having to do each other up, after they had been to the toilet LOL.
It was also great to meet new people such as Russ/Jakko/Raj etc. ;)

And a special thanks to DJZ60 for putting on a superb Disco, just a shame it had to end prematurely, but the less said about that the better. :rolleyes:

Just uploading my Picture's, I will post them up soon. :D

Here is a taster...

Zedfest2008061.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
seconded! I have just arrived back and I am whacked!

It takes a lot of hard work to arrange events and as usual, everything was covered and we even had sunshine

Raj and Chilli put on an excellent show/ disco.

Yet again well done!

i have not laughed some much for ages !!!!!
a great weekend from all involved !!!!!!!

What a great weekend! Just got home and told the wife all about what we got up to, couldn't help but smile thinking about the good people at Zclub. Special thanks to Derek for arranging such a good event, DJZ for the professional disco set up, and all my mates for the prize.
Bu the way, who was that incredibly handsome masked man?

Last edited by a moderator:
Derek, you have organised a fantastic event here. I have seen it develop over the years into a really enjoyable meet. It has everything, but if I had to give one reason for its success I would say it's the relaxed friendly atmosphere. It just seems to work for me (and all the people I spoke to). :bow:

Just got home as well. Had an awesome weekend, cracked me up.

Really nice to meet you Kim, and put faces to other names (too numerous to list).

Thank you very much to Derek for organising, and others for their contribution. Thanks to Raj and Chilli for all the music. Thanks to the food van guy for keeping me stocked in tea and bacon sandwiches. Also I think the AGM was positive and looking forward to exciting times!

Bring on the next event!!! :thumbs:

well this time i got home without a hitch, what a weekend, huge huge thanks to derek, steve, and all the zclub team for putting together an awesome event.
the fancy dress was a great idea all the super heroes:bow:, looking forward to more of the same next year.
mother tulip:)

Have only been on here for a while and turned up as the only 350 there. What a great bunch of owners and a great weekend. Respect to all that took the time to organise it, great to meet some very nice people and see some awesome cars.

Thanks guys.

turned up as the only 350 there.

You weren't there Sunday to see the other 5 then????

Sorry I must have missed you, I was the bloke standing by the Skanky old school Little Nissans at the back, or otherwise found staring a laptop in the face.

A great weekend and it was a real pleasure to meet so many other zed fans. On the voting sheet "which car would you like to take home with you" you are having a laugh...... any of them.

Thanks guys and girls for a great weekend.

Thanks to all involved with this event!
Had a huge amount of fun over the weekend, the superheroes gave us so much to laugh at.
My young boy Jay, is so made up to have won a trophy too. Tomorrow he is taking it to school to tell his story of the weekend!!!
Roll on next year I say!!!

Mark + Jay.

@mark and jay your little lad looked so cool arriving in the z with his full harness and his shades, future petrol head if ever i saw one, and i should know i have 5 of them

I was my first trip to one of the Zclub events and although I could only come for a short while, on Saturday, it was a well organized and friendly meeting, just sorry I could not get round to talk to more people.

Well done everyone.

Agree with everything previously said.

Many thanks again to Derek for organising it. The food van, bar and band were a brilliant addition to an already fantastic event we had last year. Thanks also to Steve for his work, and to Raj and Chili for an awesome disco. And of course everyone who turned up to make it the success it is. Our cars are simply awesome, and Martin is absolutely correct, which sane person wouldn't want to take ANY one of them home with them?

Already looking forward to the next one! :thumbs:

many thanks to Derek for pulling such a great event together:bow::bow:

great to meet lots of new people and superheros:D

It was a great weekend and really enjoyed it, a big thanks to all those that put a lot of hard work in to make it a very memorable event. :thumbs:

Back