I've Just Taken A 78 260Z In PX

Northern Chap

Forum User
I had a 993 & ended up taking a 260Z in PX.

Good running condition, red, RHD believed genuine going off the chassis number etc....

Box of bits to finish off, badges, roof lining etc.... Spare set of alloys, chap drove it on trade plates 280 miles to me here in Lake District.

Will pop it onto fleabay later, what is a realistic price to ask peeps ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    427.7 KB · Views: 107
Amateur (at least engine bay) paintjob with overspray - the rear tyre went flat after how long - hope he didn't drive it like that....

Stick it on at £2500 w/out reserve.

"....and i have recently just got married so my saving have now gone towards a house".......and a 'new' Porsche !:D

RHD believed genuine going off the chassis number etc....

I would have thought that somewhat of a mute point, surely if someone were going to import a LHD Z to convert, a 2+2 would be way down the list being not such a good return on investment once done...........

But who knows, stranger things have happened I guess.

Thanks for the eBay link, it didn't come via that particular seller so can only assume it went via A.N.Other chap.

I'm based in Cartmel, LA11 7QA

I'll pop it on fleabay with a no reserve & a 99p start & see where it goes.

I'm known on various other forums but new to this one & was looking for information which you have all kindly provided.

Regards

Chris King

www.ryanstoffeevodka.co.uk

Looks really good in the pictures and the biddings off to a good start. A wise move starting the bidding at 99p. Not sure why everyone doesnt do this.

I wonder if the buyer fully understood the two versions of the 260Z i.e. 2 seater and 2+2?

I still find ignorance over the versions. Just a thought.

Thanks !

This is what comes up via that link :

This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available.
1978 Datsun 260Z RHD - 240Z - PX Caterham-Westfield-Cosworth-Porsche 911 See original listing
1978-Datsun-260Z-RHD-240Z-PX-Caterham-Westfield-Cosworth-Porsche-911
Item Ended
Item condition:Used
“On going project, good mechanics, genuine right hand drive car”
Ended: 04 Aug, 2015 10:21:16 BST
Starting bid:£99.00
[ 0 bids ]
Postage: Read item description or contact seller for postage options.
Item location:Cumbria, United Kingdom
Seller:
lake-district-golfer (309 Feedback score: 309) | Seller's other items

Back