JK240
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings Media About

• JK240
      JK240 replied to the thread 280z.
      The Advert Itself Is Enough To Put Me Off Buying It, How Difficult Is It To Put A Capital Letter At The Start Of Every Word....?
    • JK240
      JK240 reacted to Albrecht's post in the thread Yellow G-Nose for sale with Like Like.
      That's a lot of car for the money. I've known this car, off and on, for many years. I imported the replica 'Grande Nose' kit, OEM...
    • JK240
      JK240 replied to the thread Gotta love their optimism..
      Ha ha, he did tend to 'forget' a few things I believe. Although I think looking at their online history they are both long gone. What...
    • JK240
      JK240 reacted to 8658kv's post in the thread Gotta love their optimism. with Like Like.
      Hi JK Spike forgot about these two !! Both still registered with DVLA, last used in 1986/1987. The one advertised in a club magazine...
    • JK240
      JK240 replied to the thread Gotta love their optimism..
      Plenty of nonsense written in the advert as usual.... "There’s rare, and then there’s 1 of 1 rare!" There are three 2+2's on the...
    • JK240
      JK240 reacted to Rob Gaskin's post in the thread Gotta love their optimism. with Like Like.
      The 2+2 has a description typically full of inaccuracies. What is the engine size 2.5, 2.6, 2.8? If 2.8 then it's not the engine Spike...
    • JK240
      GED 220N is up for sale again, at Torque GT. Where they get the valuation from I'm really not sure as this car was for sale at several...
    • JK240
      JK240 reacted to Albrecht's post in the thread 260z for sale with Haha Haha.
      "NEVER USED IN THE WET PILES OF HISTORY" A line worthy of Keats, Shelley or Lord Byron.
    • JK240
      JK240 reacted to strugrat's post in the thread Ryan Struggles car for sale with Like Like.
      Yeah its SOR with them. Only way to go for me with expensive cars. I sold my F80 M3 the same way and it took all the bother and hassle...
    • JK240
      JK240 reacted to strugrat's post in the thread Ryan Struggles car for sale with Like Like.
      The price was suggested by Torque GT based on what they had sold previous cars for. Substantially less than what it cost to build. Its...
    • JK240
      JK240 reacted to Rob Gaskin's post in the thread Ryan Struggles car for sale with Like Like.
      It does make you wonder why he didn't advertise it on here? I'm guessing he anticipated comments re price and some details. Shame...
    • JK240
      JK240 replied to the thread Ryan Struggles car for sale.
      I'm not sure as I haven't asked, but perhaps Ryan has it on SOR with the dealer, with him asking for a particular return and them adding...
    • JK240
      Amazing car, but £70k is a big asking price….!! https://www.torque-gt.co.uk/datsun-240z-290422.html JK.
    • JK240
      JK240 reacted to Albrecht's post in the thread Skyline Racing with Like Like.
      Bear in mind that the 'Calsonic' and 'Taisan/STP' cars are recently-built 'replicas', and are not accurate in their Gr.A specs. The...
    • JK240
      JK240 reacted to Huw's post in the thread Donington Historic Festival 2022 with Like Like.
      I do 😋.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…