Martin Macdonald in intensive care

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Just had the following message from Alex Dring about Martin Macdonald

Martin is the guy who is instrumental in putting on the Lakez meets each year
and i am sure you will all join me in hoping he makes a speedy recovery

Hi Steve. Hope you are well. I have just spoken to Liz and she has asked me to let 350z and Z Club know that Martin has been admitted to hospital and is in intensive care. Currently I don't know any more information than that, but if you could let Z Club committee know. Cheers Lexx.

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Spoke to Liz today and she told me that Martin has been diagnosed with acute pancreatitis and undergoing various tests as he is in Intensive care

AliK

Vehicle Dating Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Spoke to Liz today and she told me that Martin has been diagnosed with a cute pancreatitis and undergoing various tests as he is in Intensive care

Nothing cute about it Steve! ;)

Get well soon Martin.

Mr.F

Inactive
Fresh from a week in hospital hell I can sympathise and hope for your speedy recovery and quality treatment.

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Do we have an update on Martin's condition and is he still in hospital?

I've had a read and it can be serious so let's hope he's on the mend.

Arkwright

Inactive
There was a message on the 350 forum last nightfrom someone who visited him, says there's no change. Two previous messages to that say he is seriously ill in intensive care. There is little else to say atm.

Gaz 300

Well-Known Forum User
There was a message on the 350 forum last nightfrom someone who visited him, says there's no change. Two previous messages to that say he is seriously ill in intensive care. There is little else to say atm.

Sounds bad. Hope he improves soon.