Samuri on eBay

samuri-240

Well-Known Forum User
Looks like the asking price has been reduced slightly. I know this car very well indeed & think it is still priced rather on the high side.

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Yeah, probably, I just fancy a change or need to start again with something different...;)

Hope you don't feel the same way about Sara. :lol:

I've heard Rover 3500 are a good car.

Price of Samuri - no point in opinions it will find it's price.

JK240

Club Member
Not quite sure what you are trying to say to me ? Please enlighten me. As I said I know this car very well & think you are having a laugh by asking that kind of figure for it :eek:
I'll tell you exactly what I am saying to you.

In the almost 9 years I've owned this car you have never even set eyes on it. You have no idea of the work that has gone into this vehicle over that time both mechanically and structurally, and to say you know the car 'very well' is utter rubbish, you just do not.

So I suggest you keep your ill-informed judgements to yourself.

samuri-240

Well-Known Forum User
I'll tell you exactly what I am saying to you.

In the almost 9 years I've owned this car you have never even set eyes on it. You have no idea of the work that has gone into this vehicle over that time both mechanically and structurally, and to say you know the car 'very well' is utter rubbish, you just do not.

So I suggest you keep your ill-informed judgements to yourself.

I can see from photo's that the rear end of the car is still the same as it was back then & unless you have made a huge investment without us knowing I am guessing it still has non oem front inner wings (flitches)

I was offered this car for 3k & turned it down because of these issues, my mate bought it instead & cherished it for a few years. The car drove great & I must admit it is a lovely car.

As you may know I am very anti Samuri & that is for very good reason.

P.S. I know my stuff & am not ill informed, how many owners has it had as I know atleast 5 & one of them owned it several times.

Anyway good luck with the sale.

Mr Ex Jnr

Club Member
I can see from photo's that the rear end of the car is still the same as it was back then & unless you have made

P.S. I know my stuff & am not ill informed, how many owners has it had as I know atleast 5 & one of them owned it several times.

It really winds me up on this forum all the back stabbing. I am 25 years old been brought up with zed since I was born and we always had the 240z samuri which are cool cars.

I don't understand why your name samuri 240 all I ever say about the samuri car is ***** so in future can people keep there option shut we all love and shud appreciate zeds

JK240

Club Member
I can see from photo's that the rear end of the car is still the same as it was back then & unless you have made a huge investment without us knowingI am guessing it still has non oem front inner wings (flitches)

Exactly my point as you know nothing about any of the structural work I have undertaken.

I was offered this car for 3k & turned it down because of these issues, my mate bought it instead & cherished it for a few years. The car drove great & I must admit it is a lovely car.

I bought a MK1 Fiesta XR2 in 1995 for 300 quid and sold it a year later for 700 quid,I can't do that today either, what's your point? Are you just bitter that you missed the opportunity at £3k, whose your 'mate' ? Pete, Glyn, I know them too, Glyn still regrets selling.

Again, quite clearly you do not know my car, and as stated in your opening paragraph I have 'made a huge investment without us knowing'

You don't know the car I own today and reiterate that you are ill informed and your dislike of all things Samuri have given you an opinion of my car to which you are clearly not entitled.

I would ask you, particularly as you don't even pay a club subscription, to refrain from any further opinions until you have actually seen the car, thank you.

samuri-240

Well-Known Forum User
It really winds me up on this forum all the back stabbing. I am 25 years old been brought up with zed since I was born and we always had the 240z samuri which are cool cars.

I don't understand why your name samuri 240 all I ever say about the samuri car is ***** so in future can people keep there option shut we all love and shud appreciate zeds

Mr Ex Jnr Your Samuri is a proper Samuri in fact it is the only one around that I could say is a genuine Samuri & to be honest I would not have a clue as to its value. I am Samuri-240 because that was always my dream to own one but when I finally got there it was not quite what it was meant to be as would be the case with virtually all of them ! The car I have just sold is far superior to my Samuri.

samuri-240

Well-Known Forum User
Exactly my point as you know nothing about any of the structural work I have undertaken.

I bought a MK1 Fiesta XR2 in 1995 for 300 quid and sold it a year later for 700 quid,I can't do that today either, what's your point? Are you just bitter that you missed the opportunity at £3k, whose your 'mate' ? Pete, Glyn, I know them too, Glyn still regrets selling.

Again, quite clearly you do not know my car, and as stated in your opening paragraph I have 'made a huge investment without us knowing'

You don't know the car I own today and reiterate that you are ill informed and your dislike of all things Samuri have given you an opinion of my car to which you are clearly not entitled.

I would ask you, particularly as you don't even pay a club subscription, to refrain from any further opinions until you have actually seen the car, thank you.

Bitter ? I don't understand, I did not want that car simple as because I like things to be correct. Clive Johnson was the owner before Glyn. So are you saying you have had new front inner wings fitted then ? If that is the case then I am sorry for the comment about them because that would change my opinion of the car greatly. I know Samuri's hence user name Samuri-240 & my knowledge has not come from Spike's book by the way. Spike's book is a good read though & was surprised to find how similar he & I are .
Refrain ? I do what I do, its a free world or atleast it would be if we did not have to keep all these leeches on society :confused:

Enlighten me as to what you have done to the car within you ownership please.

samuri-240

Well-Known Forum User
No worries I just hate coming on the forum when people are arguing

Not arguing just surprised at the asking price for this particular car. If it where your car I would not be surprised to see that at auction with a guide price of 75k !

JK240

Club Member
Enlighten me as to what you have done to the car within you ownership please.

Maybe you should have viewed the car at some point over the last decade or asked me that privately before spouting off about how well you know the car.

Mr Ex Jnr

Club Member
Not arguing just surprised at the asking price for this particular car. If it where your car I would not be surprised to see that at auction with a guide price of 75k !

Mine got z club evaluation of 32.5k why I dunno. I got that about 2 year ago

I asked moggy the other month to 're do my evaluation for 50k he said not worth 50k its condition so I dunno where people valuation come from mine a early samuri aswell