Samuri for sale...

I can't make out the plate, but it isn't Big Sam (arches are wrong).

Thinking about it, I'm not sure Big Sam even has a plate !!!!

Think you will find it is James Morris's Sam
Remember talking to his wife a couple of weeks back to try and get James to come on the parade laps and she told me that he was thinking of putting it up for auction but he was abroad at the time so he couldn;t confirm

No it is James Morris's If you look carfully at the photo you can see that it is him driving

Also on looking at the photo again I am sure I have seen it in an article somewhere

STEVE BURNS said:
No it is James Morris's If you look carfully at the photo you can see that it is him driving

Also on looking at the photo again I am sure I have seen it in an article somewhere

Sure ain't big sam, yeh I have the mag with the article on this samuri in it.

This is the car in question "Jr" downloaded it in Nov 04 Reg # SMR 256N.

Last edited by a moderator:
call me stupid but what is the difference between a super samuri and a samuri ?

super samuri mean's you can afford Bonham's fee's & samuri mean's you
can't!:eek: DJZ 60.:rolleyes:

moggy240 said:
call me stupid but what is the difference between a super samuri and a samuri ?

I don't think there is any difference between a Samuri & Super Samuri, if there is it is the extended arches & deep from air dam. In there day they where all known as Super Samuri's I guess called Samuri for short.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is anybody going to attend the auction?

I've seen this car and it is very well 'presented'. I have some pictures of it at the Goodwood Z club trackday too.

Rob Gaskin said:
Is anybody going to attend the auction?

I've seen this car and it is very well 'presented'. I have some pictures of it at the Goodwood Z club trackday too.
So who owns it then.

Back