Rally prep'ed 240

Worth every penny.

I saw the car down at Dave J's a few weks ago, and it is the absolute 'business' - all the right bits ( and forget all the recent rubbish about legality - no-one cares about this stuff, to be honest ) for Regularity Rallies at a Competitive level.

Would cost quite a bit more to build another to this spec.

You stole it, Rob - in the nicest possible way !

Hopefully you will do some sort of Regularity Rallying with it next year - it deserves to be used for the purpose for which it was built. A superb 'Z' , which no doubt you will be proud of.

I'll expand on my purchase later but all I'll say is - it don't half go well on those standard 1.75" carbs.

Bit of an eye opener really. And I'm not going to start 'banging on' about SUs etc again. :eek:

Lovely colour eh Dale?
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• car34_lg2.jpg
    car34_lg2.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_1121.JPG
    IMG_1121.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 157
Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely that Rob. :thumbs: You need to change the 370 to a Le Mans now! :D

What's the plan then? Keeping the other?

I'll expand on my purchase later but all I'll say is - it don't half go well on those standard 1.75" carbs.

Bit of an eye opener really. And I'm not going to start 'banging on' about SUs etc again. :eek:

You did it then, I knew you would, I could see the longing in your eye when we spoke at the NEC, nice one Rob :thumbs:

Well done Rob
Looks a really nice car!! just what I would like for my second Zed!:D
******, Iam pretty jealous,:(
I take it you will be taking it to SPA next year?
Can I get a shot in it??:thumbs:

Great stuff Rob! Look forward to seeing this next year. As someone asked, what about the unmolested other one?

Back