Ian
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings Media About

• Ian
      Won't affect the ride much, but can have an effect on under/oversteer characteristics. Most people seem to like them as an upgrade...
    • Ian
      Ian reacted to bigh's post in the thread Project "Down under" 240Z - (RB25det) with Like Like.
      Well it has been a while, but the car is now back from paint! The colour is more of a teal colour than green. Now on with the re build.
    • Ian
      Ian replied to the thread I'm going 1JZ.
      Hope you get a lot of use and enjoyment out of it this year.
    • Ian
      Ian reacted to Russell's post in the thread I'm going 1JZ with Love Love.
      And it’s done again! Looks epic, need to get used to the power again so I can drive it without shanking when I get out! Hopefully see...
    • Ian
      Ian reacted to Russell's post in the thread I'm going 1JZ with Like Like.
      Starting to get there now. Turbos on, everything painted, cam covers back on. Will have oil in it again soon!! Japfest in a few...
    • Ian
      Ian replied to the thread Body panels.
      I've tried a few, KF Vintage have been best quality and fitment so far out them all. First rear slam panel was too warped to make...
    • Ian
      Good to have if needed. Need to have a look and see how the ratio compares to my later 260Z ratio.
    • Ian
      Huge downpipe won’t work, flanges aren’t flat so went back to the standard one. Saves needing to mess with the exhaust. Painted the...
    • Ian
      Ian replied to the thread Respray.
      You and I may be able to. But not everyone has the patience for or the eye to be able to do bodywork to a high standard. I've seen some...
    • Ian
      Ian replied to the thread Respray.
      Just keep in mind that the final coating is the easy part, no matter how good that is, if the primer, filer and blocking underneath is...
    • Ian
      Ian replied to the thread Nismo 2Days.
      Performance I guess. Both are outside my price range anyway.
    • Ian
      Long due an update. Enjoyed the car all summer, made a couple of cool things. Main one being a boost and AFR screen in one of the...
    • Ian
      Thanks. I always do then best I can and I enjoy the process.
    • Ian
      Ian reacted to uk66fastback's post in the thread Caliper refurb recommendations please! with Like Like.
      I think I’ll get some done maybe when I get my car back … your work looks fantastic.
    • Ian
      Ian reacted to Robotsan's post in the thread Caliper refurb recommendations please! with Like Like.
      Nice one I'll DM you
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…