Ian
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings Media About

• Ian
      Ian replied to the thread I'm going 1JZ.
      That would mess things up a bit.
    • Ian
      Ian reacted to Russell's post in the thread I'm going 1JZ with Like Like.
      Well I’m glad I didn’t start messing about with any of the fuel system, the problem turned out to be way more simple. We had forgotten...
    • Ian
      Ian replied to the thread Bucket seats in a 260Z.
      I believe some can fit and others can not.
    • Ian
      Thats a good step. Congratulations Don't see how the fuel pump could cause overfueling? Surely its the FPR and the ECU controlling the...
    • Ian
      Few inside bits. Boost controller and AFR will live in the glove box. Boost controller wired in, still need to wire up the AFR. Into...
    • Ian
      Bit more progress, few more pictures this time as I normally forget until I’m about to leave. Intercooler in, fans sandwiched between...
    • Ian
      I literally use Tinkercad for everything I have done. Its free and as long as you know what you are doing pretty versatile. I am going...
    • Ian
      Ian reacted to zbloke's post in the thread I'm going 1JZ with Like Like.
      Fusion 360 has a free version for personal use, doesn't have all the features of a subscription version but still very useful
    • Ian
      Handy having a 3D printer. Which software are you using? I fancied learning some 3D software as it would allow me to design parts...
    • Ian
      Ian replied to the thread Here we go again....
      Looks really good, bet you are keen to see it finished so you can drive it.
    • Ian
      Coming on well. 👍
    • Ian
      Well now we are getting somewhere! Paint dry, looks really good for a temporary rattle can job and now we can bolt it all together finally!
    • Ian
      Seam sealed repairs to underside of scuttle panel area ,then epoxy primed and epoxy primed the underside of the panel under the scuttle...
    • Ian
      Last nights repair now finished and photo taken further away so you can see where it is ;) (Rob)
    • Ian
      Need to zinc prime and cut old thin metal out .
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…