Drag Challenge 1st round

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
6th April is the Ist Round of the Z Club Drag Challenge
- all welcome, classes for everyone with a Z or ZX.
Start scoring points for this year's Championship.
Santa Pod - early start - bring driving licence to sign on.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Steve!
Also, last year's class winners need to attend as I should have trophies (and cheques for the top dogs!!) to present.

hopefully i should be there weather permitting in the GTO if i get the gearbox sorted in time otherwise it will be my other car

Count me in on this one although i may remove the NOS before i come down, i doubt i'll use it this year while the engine's smoking so at least i stand a chance in the NA category :D

Count me in on this one although i may remove the NOS before i come down, i doubt i'll use it this year while the engine's smoking so at least i stand a chance in the NA category :D

So long as the bottle is NOT in the car you will be OK.

Hmmm 14th of the first? You've got me going now, what's so important about 14/01 apart from it being LL Cool Jay's birthday? :D lol

Doubt that I wil lbe able to make it for the first round :(. Welding, spraying, fit seats + loadsa other small bits not on the list. Hopefully will make round 2 though ;)

Inspector Morse solves it again:D

Damn it, why is it this month is turning into a bloody expensive month, £30 to resubscribe, £20 quid to enter and a £10 to compete plus £40 in petrol to get there and back! :(

I'd better check i can afford this!

Damn it, why is it this month is turning into a bloody expensive month, £30 to resubscribe, £20 quid to enter and a £10 to compete plus £40 in petrol to get there and back! :(

Hey at least you didn't waste the money, could have spent it on much worse habbits :)

I'll get it paid on saturday, need to get some business cheques in the bank to pay for everything then *CRIES INTO SLEEVE* :)

Back