Con trick from our classifieds ?

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
So, someone replied to my ad :

280ZX T-top and windscreen - Z Club Classifieds

Kindly advise if you still need items as requested as I have in stock
for sale. And other parts you might need and i will get back to you.
What's your phone#.

Jack Lawson
107 Briggate, Leeds, LS1 6AZ, United Kingdom

Thanks for writing, I still have a 280ZX T-top and windscreen for sale in excellent condition and decent shape. I have already made shipping inquires and will take a 150gbp shipped. Asking price includes shipping via UPS or FedEx which ever you prefer on a 3 - 4 days delivery, and l'll accept payment via Western union or Moneygram.
What's your complete shipping address?

Jack

Thanks for writing again, I will take a total of a £200 shipped to France. I am only asking payment via Western as there is an outlet close to me and could easily pickup funds, ship and email you a tracking #. I will need your complete shipping address so i can arrange shipping and let you know.

Thanks for writing again, I will accept a grand total of a £300 including the t-tops shipped. I got a hold of your complete shipping address and it has been noted down for shipment. Kindly proceed to payment via Western union with my wife's information as her shop is closer to the Western union office and she could easily confirm payment.

Receiver's Name: Debby Brown
Address: 623 W Berkeley Ave #1 Muncie Indiana, 47304 USA Amount to send: £300 ($480 USD, price +shipping charges)

Once you are done with payment, kindly email to me a scanned copy of receipt as proof of payment or the below information.

MTCN#:
Sender's Name:
Amount sent:

l'll email you a tracking # and other relevant shipping information once payment is received and confirmed.

I will be shipping here from the Uk but I preferred payment going to my wife as she could confirm payment easily. That's my wife's address and payment should be directed to her as advised earlier.

Let me know once payment has been made.

I do understand your position here, You can send payment directly to me with my information since you are worried over sending payment to Debby,

Name: Jack Lawson
Address: 90 Sandgate, Blackpool, Lancashire FY4 2LP, United Kingdom

Let me know once you've completed the transfer.

You can ring me on +44 7024020575

You are to make payment via Western union with my information emailed as per instructed in the previous email. I have also attached some photo of the top and condition is excellent. Let me know once payment has been completed.

So, what do YOU guys think ?

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
So chaps and chapesses - be careful 'cos this was pulled off this site - the b'stards are watching !

Balloo2u

Well-Known Forum User
UK (international redirection)
Numbers without link were reported via ScamOMatic.com

and

90 Sandgate, Blackpool, Lancashire FY4 2LP is registered as a business address for Mr Chips Windscreen repair.

Last edited by a moderator:

rallymanDP

Well-Known Forum User
Trust you to know Harvey Nichols adress in Leeds, Jonathan, - nobody else on this site can afford to shop there !

Sean - as it's on my 'patch', why don't you say that I can collect it from him & ship it to you ?

red baron

Well-Known Forum User
I have just been to Sandgate and no Jack Lawson lives there. The person who lives there is Mr Chips and does not know what a z car is and there are no parts for sale.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
'Jack' Have you been able to complete payment?? Let me know ASAP as i have marked the items as sold in your name and awaiting your payment notification so i can ship and let you know.

Sean (with Duncans' collusion :) ) :I have a friend not far from you near Leeds - please drop it in and he'll pay you cash. He can ship it to me later with some other things he has to send me.

'Jack' Sorry I don't do a third party deal. I would prefer having it shipped.

Sean : You want me to pay to a 3rd party – your wife in the USA !