Bitchy

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Yeah, I put it here because this concerns ALL members on this forum and not just paid up Z Club members !

The behaviour on this forum is becomming bitchy with so many pointless arguments, long winded opinons and IMHO is giving this club a bad appearance !

Before we had the magazine, shows, expositions - now the first thing potential members see is this forum and a look at recent threads sees a bunch of angry old maids from Putney arguing over present and past Z detail !

You all to get out more !

now the first thing potential members see is this forum and a look at recent threads sees a bunch of angry old maids from Putney arguing over present and past Z detail !

It is called discussion and it is what a forum is about
Hey how do you think that almost everybody now knows that Goertz wasn't the god of the Z unless people were free to post up their views and knowledge on the subject

How do you think a lot of people now use the S30 etc when talking about the Z range

By discussion and the sharing of opinions and knowledge that the internet and forums have made easily available

Also seems to me that the only angry old maid here lives on the other side of the channel

I think you are far too sensative sometimes Sean.

You are the one that likes to promote discussion - if you don't like the answers, don't ask the ****ing question.

It is called discussion and it is what a forum is about
Hey how do you think that almost everybody now knows that Goertz wasn't the god of the Z unless people were free to post up their views and knowledge on the subject

How do you think a lot of people now use the S30 etc when talking about the Z range

You are quoting ONE person and we're very lucky to have him but even he despairs that despite certain facts, others here cling to their long-held beliefs - it's like Copernicus telling us that the sun is at the centre and we've read so often that it's the Earth........

By discussion and the sharing of opinions and knowledge that the internet and forums have made easily available

I agree, a forum is an open place for free discussion of ideas and opinions but then someone wites this :

Also seems to me that the only angry old maid here lives on the other side of the channel

This forum is becoming more and more agressive (like your society ? Perhaps it's a reflection of the general trend ?) - as soon as someone states something, there are others lurking in the trees like vultures just waiting to pounce (do birds pounce ?), let's say Leopards pounce with irrelevant and cutting remarks - not really "discussion".

What happened over on the 300 forum (I don't know) but let's keep it optimistic and informative here and allow discussions to develop.......please.

I think you are far too sensative sometimes Sean.

You are the one that likes to promote discussion - if you don't like the answers, don't ask the ****ing question.

Maybe I am sensitive and I certainly like to promote discussion - but you're second line reaffirms my belief...:thumbs:

From another recent thread :

Some of you lot could start an argument in an empty room lol.

I don't know anything about any of these people because I'm a newbie but I'm finding it all a bit anal I'm afraid, I'll go back to sleep now lol.

Rob

and I could carry on searching and quoting but what would it serve ?

Jeesus... what's that saying about " the Pot calling the Kettle Black ? "

I wouldn't mind if any of his postings were a) constructive, or b) useful to members !

Jeesus... what's that saying about " the Pot calling the Kettle Black ? "

I wouldn't mind if any of his postings were a) constructive, or b) useful to members !
or c) entertaining........

I don't think you can quote me as being bitchy.:) despite that, can one not change for the better for this forum, therefore club, therefore members ?

Besides, are you convinced that none of my posts are constructive and useful ? Have you bothered to check through my list of posts and threads before replying ? That is exactly what I'm getting at !

Please don't turn this into a Dézart witch-hunt - we're all guilty at some point but globally, it must improve or the audience/participants will diminish leaving this club withered compared to what might be - one club all the cars !

Last edited by a moderator:
Sean, with respect you are the one who turns every thread into an argument.

Now you are starting a thread about arguments:eek:

You love stiring things up.

Bewildered of Hinckley.:unsure:

arguing over present and past Z detail !

Speaking as newbie myself I have to agree that a lot of members seem to have their heads well and truly stuck in the past :confused:, History is important but I'd rather look forward myself :).

I tend to spend more time on the GTIROC still because their is a bit more fun to be had:devil:, I'm no spring chicken myself being 45 years old but I'm not quite ready for my slippers and incontinent pants just yet :eek:.

Rob

I know I reply and bite at a lot of Seans posts but a lot of the replies are in an attempt to get other people involved in posting replies on here
remember Sean does this in an attempt to hook people and hopes for big catches

Here is a photo of him with me allegedly being caught
A lot of the time if he says black I will say white and he does the same with me

Img--00000162.jpg

Picture

I prefare the picture with Sean wearing the wooden cloggz.

All is NOT what it seems,but think of what All could be?

I don't want to sound hypocritical,but we do have tiff's & disagreements. I have had my share,but I absolutely adore those that I have had a barney with. In otherwords :

WE ARE ALL WE GOT ? & in a sense we got to
get on with each other,& the colouration of our personalities.

Seans Not a bad bloke,albeit he meanders in what he says
just take him with a pinch of garlic.

Oh & hats off... & keep doing what you do to DAVE JARMAN who needs
not to be linked to this sort of thing. (The negativity I mean)

Everybodies right in their own ways. DJZ 60.:cool:

I'm not sure that it's getting bitchy at all. If anything, the geek value has gone up (especially with regards to the amount of peeps putting research into the 'Samuri' saga). There is also a lot of harking back to past achievements, and whilst I agree with being proud of the heritage and former glories, it's also a good thing to look forward and not to rely on it. It's a bit of a double edged sword though as a lot of the cars on here are feckin' old too.

A lot of what may be construed as bitching is sometimes (in the case of the Count) just cold hard facts. Some people don't like black & white answers and would prefer if everyone sat in the grey area where they can be non-commital and pretend to know what they're talking about. Personally, I could give a monkeys uncle as I can fly and all you pussies have to use a car to get about!

I hear that you were 5'6" when you left Nottinham to walk to Zed |Fest, when you arrived you were 4'10" why didn't you fly then?

the thing is whenever sean goes fishing. he always catches a sack load.

it's true that everyone would love to switch on here and find something new and exciting everyday to read. but it's just not possible. same with the state z sites who have a massive audience.

so that's probably another reason why we may ponder longer on some subjects,positive or negative, than maybe we should.

my missus keeps reminding me, that i'm a sad shit who needs to get out more. she's right. but i still keep coming back here for more.

feel the love.:grouphug:

its always the same - in any club/forum or gathering of minds that i've ever been involved in.........................

just like life in general i suppose.....

i just sit back and enjoy 'people watching', lol

mikey

Back