s30

1. Classic Z

1972 indicator and brake light issue

Hi I have been trying to fix the rear indicators with no success. Does anyone have any ideas? The left indicator works but I do not know if it is normal that it flashes red (top left light flashes) as well as the white light which is lower right. Both flash. When I turn on the right indicator...
  2. MammothMedia

Zero rust, Highly modified, perfect 1976 280z for sale

I'm thinking about putting my 280z up for sale. It's been abit of a garage queen and only really comes out for shows and magazine photoshoots. Kept in a dry and secure storage facility, well looked after and sponsored by Meguiars. I have hundreds of photos from shows and photoshoots and a decent...
  3. Classic Z

280z on Salvage Hunters Tomorrow 2nd June 9pm

Just to let everyone know that my old 280z will be on salvage car hunters tomorrow on Quest at 9pm. I sold it to them about 1.5y ago. Hope it will be interesting
  4. MammothMedia

UK S30 280Z brakes needed!

Hi there. My '75 280z is in need of Rear wheel cylinders x2 (left needed asap) Break shoes set of 4 Standard Cam shaft (racing cam currently fitted) If you can help out, it would be hugely appreciated!! ❤️
  5. M-j-b

Here we go.... 76 280z rebuild/restomod

After what feels like a year, actually a couple of months. We have received our 280z. A final project for my son and I before he finishes his last year at uni and goes of to adult somewhere far away.. I bought the car as a non runner, putting body condition over anything else. Car is complete...
  6. Classic Z

Super clean 1977 Datsun 280z Californian import for sale

Datsun 280z survivor car. Tax and MOT exempt. Unfortunately I am having to sell my lovely Datsun 280z. 1977 2.8L 5 speed car. Never driven in the winter on the salty roads. It is kept in my garage. This Datsun is not your typical 280z. It is completely original as far as the body goes. It...
  7. Parsean

I bought two rough enough 260z 2+2............

So guys, I've wanted a z car for a good while now, and have been searching around alot the last 8months or so trying to find something in budget and that I'd be happy tackling. I live in Southern Ireland but there's really no love for these cars over here so alot of the stuff I was looking at...
  8. T

New to the world of Z

Hello! Having owned a 240Z for over a year now I thought it was only right to join the infamous zclub.net forum. For those that care, its a UK 73' Red (more like orange) RHD 240Z. The car was restored about 10 years ago and although it runs almost perfectly, it was stored in what I can...
  9. mattbibbey

240Z for a new project:

How do I make this: Look like this: Where can it be done? Who can do it? Who WILL do it? lol What might it cost? Anyone here got these type of arches etc? Under bonnet and under skin plans are already in motion. Many thanks in advance. As it sits today, this is the...
  10. V

240z carb backfire

i am restoring a 240z and im only 21 years old so i am not that good with mechanical stuff> i bought 2 240z's one as parts car and one that im restoring. the parts car was a running car but the one im restoring was not. i took everything out of the engine bay and painted it and put in the engine...
  11. Gawsworth Hall Classic Car Show, Cheshire, May 2nd, 2011

Gawsworth Hall Classic Car Show, Cheshire, May 2nd, 2011

My Fairlady Z-L
  12. Gawsworth Hall Classic Car Show, Cheshire, May 2nd, 2011

My Fairlady Z-L and Dave Holland's 240Z
  13. Gawsworth Hall Classic Car Show, Cheshire, May 2nd, 2011

My Fairlady Z-L and Dave Holland's 240Z
  14. Its time is coming....

Its time is coming....

Things are looking good for a full rebirth in a few weeks time. Wish it could be ready for Japfest etc but Tatton Park at the end of May is a definite maybe. Then I just have to get a garage built at home to keep it in!!!! (my rather generous parents have had to put up with it living at their...
  15. Its time is coming....

Its time is coming....

It ventures out into the daylight! Hopefully in a couple of weeks time, it'll be doing this under its own power!
  16. Its time is coming....

Its time is coming....

Very close to completion now. Rechromed rear bumper with new rubbers just fitted.
  17. Toyota S12W/Z31 rotor conversion for S30

Toyota S12W/Z31 rotor conversion for S30

This is the kit from Silvermine Motors in the US - Edan advertised in the classied here a while back. Good customer service and a recommended source for this conversion. I bought his stage 2 big brake kit minus the calipers, which I already had a new set of.
  18. Nissan Maxima calipers/280zx rear disc conversion for S30

Nissan Maxima calipers/280zx rear disc conversion for S30

This kit was an eBay special! These are pretty freely available on there from the US. The hardest part of the conversion is dismantling the drums and cutting the backing plate off (saves taking the halfshafts and hubs etc off). Fitting the new parts took about 15 mins. Handbrake cables are to be...
  19. Back to its original identity...

Back to its original identity...

My car, despite having spent a good portion of its life dressed up as a 240z, rolled out of the factory in mid-71 as an S30 FairladyZ (most likely a FairladyZ-L according to the Count). It didn't make it to the UK until 2 years later (hence a tax exempt 71 car but on a 73 "L" reg)...
  20. Nearly finished!! 16/3/08 Pic 4

Nearly finished!! 16/3/08 Pic 4

Just needs part of the throttle linkage back from the chromer, some carb tweaking (sort those tight mixture screw threads out) and a couple of other minor things and the engine is done. In this pic, you can see the oil pressure cutoff switch and wiring that I decided to add to the pump setup...