Bad News

Mr Ex Jnr

Club Member
hiya am affraid i have got some bad news to tell you lot, sadley my dad passed away last night from his illness that i had got sorry to tell u guys over here just one way of you all finding out
Jnr

Attachments

• Award.JPG
    Award.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 88
Sorry to hear this, deepest sympathies to you and the rest of tyour family Junior.

I didn't know your dad personally but he always came across as a really great guy.

Rest in peace.

Me and Mrs zpuppy send our deepest condolences Jnr. Your Family our in our thoughts at this incredibly sad time. I never had the pleasure of meeting him face to face but he offered me so much invaluable advice that I will treasure always. Rest in Peace good man.

Very sad news your dad was a great chap and i will miss the banter with him, my thoughts are with you your sister and mum.

Sylvia and I offer our condolences. We never met your dad but it is sad to lose someone with so much knowledge and enthusiasm for the Zeds. Our thoughts are with you and your family.

I'm so so sorry to hear such sad news. My deepest sympathies to you and your family Christian.

He was a really great bloke, and he'll be sorely missed on here too.

I'm so sorry to hear it Jnr. Your old man was a great bloke. A proper blokes bloke. I had plenty of banter with him at Zedfest and Z009 (where he gave me a lift into town in that Sam). He'll be missed very much on here as he was a pro-active member but my deepest condolences to you, your sis & mum at this time.

I'm so sorry to hear it Jnr. Your old man was a great bloke. A proper blokes bloke. I had plenty of banter with him at Zedfest and Z009 (where he gave me a lift into town in that Sam). He'll be missed very much on here as he was a pro-active member but my deepest condolences to you, your sis & mum at this time.

yeh i remember that day jack, got the 240 out today and giv it sum tlc :) all nice and clean my dad wud be proud of me and i will

and thanks every1 else for ur coments :)

So So sad to hear this

Your dad was a diamond and a true gent pauline and my self send our sincere condolences to you,your mum and sister

RIP fella you will be missed by all

Last edited by a moderator:
Jnr, you are so brave about this very sad news. I too liked to be in your Dad's company he was good fun but he got serious when you ever drove the Samuri!

I can't imagine how you feel, all I can do is pass on my condolences too. You are a straightforward chap just like your Dad and will meet this head-on I know.

Very sorry to hear this. This will be a difficult time for you but knowing that your dad was well liked and respected will help make it a little easier to cope.
I will miss his bike racing knowledge. Always kept me on my toes I can tell you.

We are so sorry to hear of your loss, our thoughts and prayers are with you. I met your Dad several times and he was a great guy who enjoyed life and treated people well. I lost my Dad when I was 19 but know he watches over me every day, be assured your Dad will do the same.

One of my favorite quotes -

Do not fear death so much, but rather the inadequate life.

Back