datsun dave | The Z Club of Great Britain
  1. The Z Club relies on the support of it's paid members - join the club or renew your membership here.
datsun dave
Last Activity:
May 25, 2018 at 7:19 PM
Media:
Signmaker

Share This Page

datsun dave

Active Forum User, from Stockport

datsun dave was last seen:
May 25, 2018 at 7:19 PM
    1. Mr Ex Jnr
      Mr Ex Jnr
      Hope to see you at some more shows Dave

Managed to have a good chin wag with warbie caught him looking round riddlers rover
    2. RIDDLER
      RIDDLER
      Hi Dave - left you a voice message about the Nag's Head meet, but in case you didn't get it . . .

Unfortunately I won't be able to go now!

Had a mysterious problem with the Z today. It was running beautifully, then suddenly started misfiring, backfiring (loudly) and then barely running. I managed to keep it going - just - then suddenly it burst back into life and I drove another three miles without problem.

Then the same thing happened again. But this time it stopped and refused to restart. I then flattened the battery trying to start it.

Had to call the AA out. He twiddled with everything and couldn't figure it out. Said he felt it was electrical and possibly related to the distributor cap. He put it back together, still nothing.

Then just as he was about to load me on his truck I gave it one last try and it burst into life running sweet as a nut!

He followed me home (about a mile) and I left it running on my driveway while I chatted to him so it would recharge the battery. Suddenly it stopped again and now won't restart - same problem.

So basically I am getting the AA to 'recover' it to Mark's garage in Macclesfield tomorrow.

Which is why I won't be attending the Nag's Head (or Cheshire Lounge) meet.

Maybe next month - put it in your diary for Feb and I should be there!
    3. SeanDezart
      SeanDezart
      Dave,

what is the name and code of your 'mustard' yellow Z please ?

cheers,

Sean
    4. SeanDezart
    5. Zed-the-red
      Zed-the-red
      Hi.
      Have got loads of used spares for the 240Z.. I heard a little whisper you may have.
    6. SeanDezart
      SeanDezart
      Hi Dave,

how to pay - payapl address ?

Cheers,

Sean
    7. PHOENIX
      PHOENIX
      Hi Dave Porter,Nick Davison here (Phoenix), Rob Gaskin gave me you as a contact. I need to know where near to me in Merseyside is there a club meet? 0151 289 1170.Can leave message,Cheers, Nick.
    8. ZHead
      ZHead
      You there Dave ???????
  • About

Signmaker
    Membership Number:
    Wife & 3 great kids & a
    Datsun 240z who could want more ?

Datsun Z Classic Jap motorbikes

Signature

Let the S30 Hybrid Witch hunt begin.