SKiddell | The Z Club of Great Britain
  1. The Z Club relies on the support of it's paid members - join the club or renew your membership here.
SKiddell
Last Activity:
Jan 30, 2018
Media:
Birthday:
January 12

Share This Page

SKiddell

Having a bad day, from Melton Mowbray

SKiddell was last seen:
Jan 30, 2018
    1. messiah
      messiah
      hi,we met last friday on kfc parking.white 300zx
    2. 260Z TT
      260Z TT
      Hi Steve !
      Long time no see. Finally getting round to working on my 260 again !
      I am doing the alternator upgrade (Prestolite 110amp) with that regulator dongle you supplied.
      Do you know which terminals the yellow and white/black wires would go to ? I am struggling with the **** diagrams I have and don't want to blow anything up ! The alternator appears to have B+ L+ and W terminals.

Cheers,
      Mark.
    3. ddhchp
      ddhchp
      Hi
      that will be great when you do I will call back save you the call cost. Are you going to the hill climb Sunday?
    4. ddhchp
      ddhchp
      Hi Steve
      I have Lens old 240z and have spent lots of money on her and still spending. The help I need is with my new 123 programmable Dizzy I have a Rebello 300 BHP engine on dyno and around 243 at the wheels with triple 45 DCOE.
      I have had good success with this new dizzy and have what I think a good curve now. however the dizzy has a vacuum curve input and I can create a curve of any type. should I use this feature if so can you help me understand or should I leave it at 0 effect curve? I would like to call you to discuss but I cant find your number my number is 07774 116552 Dean Halsey
      I would like to send you my write up on this dizzy and maybe you can help to make or use it better?
    5. unklenobhead1
      unklenobhead1
      Hi Steve, my bbsc is still playing up,any ideas mate?? Thanks
    6. SKiddell
      SKiddell
      Yes BB I can, the stuff your putting on is just what we want :thumbs:
    7. bigblock
      bigblock
      hi,i take it you or whoever can delete a post quickly if any documents or papers i submit appear iffy,(not that sort of iffy)just making sure not to affect site.
    8. gls50090
      gls50090
      hi is anyone there?
    9. hitman13
      hitman13
      Hi Steve, Robs time today was12.5488 at 115.37 RT 0.0343, my time was13.2555 at 108.21 RT 0.3627, Cheers Steve.
    10. Pedromidus
      Pedromidus
      Steve,
      Hi there. Nice talking to you last Tuesday night.I have registered with this site. I will keep my eye out for a project for the future. I have neither the time or the funds at the moment.
      Heop to see you next month.
      Is it worth posting the event on this site to try and get a gaggle of Z's down to ashby F?

Peter
    11. SeanDezart
      SeanDezart
      Did Mrs Kiddell write 'France' on the envelope ? Nothing yet.
      Cheers,

Sean
    12. SeanDezart
      SeanDezart
      3 confirmed to Le Mans 1 camper van thingy for parking

booking confirmed - looking forward to seeing you again !

will invoice when I am.

Sean
    13. johnymd
      johnymd
      Hi Steve
      Do you have any sources for carbon bumpers and a fiberglass n/a airbox?
  • About

Birthday:
    January 12
    Membership Number:

Signature

"If you can't beat them, get a bigger stick"