Dale
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings Media About

• Dale
      Dale replied to the thread Samuri Capri at Goodwood.
      The Capri was at Oulton Park last year for the Gold Cup. Had a look around it in the paddock. @Mr Ex Jnr has some close up photos I think?
    • Dale
      Booked for Saturday.
    • Dale
      Dale reacted to chrisvega's post in the thread Vin number location with Like Like.
      In South Africa when a car is stolen/recovered (not a rare occurrence) the police cancel the original VIN registration and the car is...
    • Dale
      Dale reacted to Paul Atkinson's post in the thread What did you do to your Z this week? with Like Like.
      Just got DaZ home from bodyshop today. 400 hours over 5 months spent repairing body shell and bare metal respray plus refitting all...
    • Dale
      Dale reacted to Paul_S's post in the thread Biscuits with Like Like.
      To be honest, that's my favourite dunker. Too dry on their own but work so well with a cuppa* The more fancy biscuits are just too...
    • Dale
      Dale reacted to MCBladeRun's post in the thread Biscuits with Haha Haha.
      Jesus Dale, don't speak of the dark arts on an open public forum 😂
    • Dale
      Dale replied to the thread Biscuits.
      Instead of dunking, how about ‘slamming’? It would be Penguins in the UK….. KitKats work too.
      • 939BA404-8828-4B34-A987-DE0307B62C5C.jpeg
    • Dale
      Dale reacted to AD240Z's post in the thread Biscuits with Haha Haha.
      Id love it if there was a secret adult rusk eater on here - i used to love them when i was a kid ( think back fondly with a toothless...
    • Dale
      Dale replied to the thread Biscuits.
      Farleys Rusks were delicious when they were full of sugar, which is bad for babies apparently. I do love a Gold Bar, and although...
    • Dale
      Dale reacted to Mr Tenno's post in the thread Biscuits with Haha Haha.
      Suspicion confirmed
    • Dale
      Dale reacted to Banshee_240Z's post in the thread Moving from US to UK with my 240Z with Like Like.
      She's home!! Everything looks good, only casualty was the headlight mounts (I had planned to re-do these, I had used adhesive studs and...
    • Dale
      Dale reacted to jonbills's post in the thread Moving from US to UK with my 240Z with Haha Haha.
      Once it gets *here*, you'll find the car non longer has a parking brake, but has a hand brake instead 😜
    • Dale
      Dale reacted to bobzilla7's post in the thread Car cover with Like Like.
      That looks a good fit.
    • Dale
      Dale replied to the thread Car cover.
      Agreed.
      • IMG_0333.jpeg
    • Dale
      Dale reacted to DaveF's post in the thread Car cover with Like Like.
      https://morethanpolish.com/product/satin-soft-stretch-indoor-car-cover/ I bought this (as recommended by people on the Forum) Size...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…