Z010 pics

martinmac

Inactive
Thanks to all for a great weekend. After a damp Friday today made it all worthwhile. Top work by Derek as always. Andys BBQ arrangements were great.

Thanks to all that turned up and made my weekend one to remember.

It was also great that Ajay Panchal could take the time to come down and judge the cars.
CIMG2138.jpg

CIMG2139.jpg

CIMG2140.jpg

CIMG2141.jpg

CIMG2144.jpg

CIMG2147.jpg

CIMG2149.jpg

CIMG2152.jpg

CIMG2153.jpg

CIMG2162.jpg

:teeth:

CIMG2155.jpg

Hi guys, after a great weekend I thought I would come check out your home. For those that were not there I drive the Orange Veilside 350Z pictured above. It was great to meet you guys at Billing, I had a great time besides the weather. Thanks for letting me put my tent on your front lawn lol and all the hospitality, hope me cooking breakfast made up for it. Looking forward to the next event, see you all there.

Hey Madmarky it was great to meet you. Welcome to the forum, your car is super, love the colour and the doors. You can camp on the lawn anytime.just don't snore so loud!

Great pics there, the 2 strut braces on the penultimate two pictures look very similar but are on different ways round, is that a personal preference thing or is one of them the wrong way...? And who sells them...;)

Great pics there, the 2 strut braces on the penultimate two pictures look very similar but are on different ways round, is that a personal preference thing or is one of them the wrong way...? And who sells them...;)

Moggy with the yellow 'un made them both, but the brackets he has on his is what we have on the rear. His later front brackets are as the ones on the silver car.

Some great pics there guys, whats happening with the video clip that was being done, anyone know?[/quote

just uploading the video clips i took been busy as of late, not uploaded video before so not sure how to put in to one maybe some one can tell me will post link when done

Some great pics there guys, whats happening with the video clip that was being done, anyone know?[/quote

just uploading the video clips i took been busy as of late, not uploaded video before so not sure how to put in to one maybe some one can tell me will post link when done

YOUNG LOOKING OLD MAN OF Z008 KARTING CHAMP & VIDEO MAKER.

Jnr would be yer man but he's too busy with girls at the moment.:bow::cool:;)

My alloy brace fits with the brace to the rear of the centreline. It's still very close to the cam cover though (too close, rubs at times). Bought from Geoff Gale Auto Active.

Back