Yellow Bonhams auction 240Z

uk66fastback

Club Member
Looks okay to me ...

FIFTEEN PER CENT buyer's premium? Is that the normal percentage? Seems high to me. So a £30k car is suddenly £34,500?

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
I'll be at the members meeting this weekend so I'll try and drop by and find out what happens to it if I can.

johnymd

Club Member
Just zoomed in on all the pictures and this car looks exceptionally nice. I'd like to see it in the flesh.

uk66fastback

Club Member
Surprised there was no blanking plate for that back in the day (or was there?)

A mate of mine used to remanufacture ones for Triumph Stage, not a blanking plate as such but some kind of better-fitting binnacle or something. Used to sell them through the club and sold far more than you'd think he would.

MaximG

Well-Known Forum User
You can buy 'boxes' that slide into the aperture, I have one.

Must look out for one of those as need to do something with the hole. Would like to fit an original radio but the prices are too rich for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

vipergts

Well-Known Forum User
I know the owner and restorer of said sausage

He did the mustard car that was offered on the market last year following similar resto

chrisvega

Well-Known Forum User
I know the owner and restorer of said sausage

He did the mustard car that was offered on the market last year following similar resto

So why was the yellow 'sausage' car advertised at Godin's back end of last year at £ 37k and shows as sold on his website if still in hands of original owner :confused: ?

Who did the work ?
3000 hours :rofl:
Typo, poetic licence or owner failed his maths exams at school ?