SacCyclone | The Z Club of Great Britain
  1. The Z Club relies on the support of it's paid members - join the club or renew your membership here.
SacCyclone
Last Activity:
Aug 17, 2018 at 5:24 AM
Media:
Birthday:
July 8
Retired

Share This Page

SacCyclone

Z Club Member
, Male, from California USA

SacCyclone was last seen:
Viewing thread 240z 1971 Brake and Clutch Master Cylinder Repair kits, Aug 17, 2018 at 5:24 AM
    1. Vaughan
      Vaughan
      Hi SacCyclone I was wondering whether you can source any bumper rubbers over there?I am looking for front and rear with overriders on the rear only.
      I have noticed that Z car source from Arizona are advertising them,have you had dealings with them?
      Hope you don't mind the request Vaughan
      1. SacCyclone
        SacCyclone
        Hi Vaughan, sorry but I don't know if I ever gave you a answer to your question as i just stumbled across this part of the new site. Just send an e-mail to fpdmcshane@sbcglobal.net if you still need to source these and I will check into it on my end.
        Apr 23, 2018
    2. yellowz
      yellowz
      Hi Mike
      Grateful for some advice and information please. I'm trying to work through a couple of different plans for a new Z and one of them is just to start with a rolling chassis and build up from there.
      Is it still possible to source a decent chassis from your side of the pond and if so - what is a ballpark figure for it?
      Thanks for any advice you can give.
      Jim
    3. Kamil
      Kamil
      Hi SacCyclone im on the hunt for s30 240,260 or 280 and i was told you can help with perches one of this Z cars
      please let me know if you can help me with that
      many thanks
      kamil
    4. status
      status
      Hi dude,if you have time and want to get out of the smoke (London) and into the lovely English countryside then feel free to ring me on 01279 850343 or 07957881997 ,don't know wot day you arrive but if you like a bit of classic rock then my band are playing this Sunday in one of the local villages,I live just out the back of London Stansted airport in a place called Pledgdon green,Broxted in case you want to look it up on the map,you probably won't have time as there is lots to see and do ,London is a bit of a rip off so be carefull with your money and watch out for pick pockets,professional gangs are rife in London,I call them scum,enjoy,Paul
    5. SacCyclone
      SacCyclone
      good information, thank you.
    6. johnymd
      johnymd
      Covent Garden is worth a visit one evening and a wander round shafts berry avenue area. Lots to fit in a few days. Trip in the London eye, lunch in the top of the shard. Hope on hop off bus if it's not raining.
  • About

Birthday:
    July 8
    Retired
    Membership Number:
    1971 Datsun 240Z street/track
    1971 Datsun 240Z street
    1973 Datsun 240Z track
    1973 Datsun 240Z
    1969 Torino Cobra Jet
    1970 Plymouth Roadrunner

2000 Audi TT