Wtf ? £27000

jonbills

Membership Secretary
Site Administrator
Looks well done. But vile. $0 ONO at the mo - could probably salvage something in that price range

jonbills

Membership Secretary
Site Administrator
Can anyone work out what's going on with that induction system? fuel delivery looks like it involves a dead persian cat.
6822860.jpg

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Can anyone work out what's going on with that induction system? ....

No.

How does a 4 barrel Holley work with a 6 cylinder engine?

Who likes the lights under the rad?

It's all a bit silly and a shame because someone has spent a lot of time and money on it. I suppose it could be brought back to something sensible.

Stockdale

Club Member
America does so like to abridge language which is perhaps a little odd here in the UK. I wonder about the yellow yellow (the repeat is intended) paint.

I do have difficulty with modified and particularly replacement (non original) engines fitted to 240Z's. Is it reasonable to claim that a '240Z' is still a '240Z' even with a different or changed engine? The body of a 260Z or even a 280Z is the same as a 240Z. Is it OK still, even though the engine isn't original, to maintain that a modified 240Z (whatever that may mean) is necessarily worth more than a standard 260Z as the forum seem to suggest?

johnymd

Club Member
I try to look at things with an open mind but on this occasion I had to close it quick. We all like different things and shouldn't be able to say someone has done something wrong because we don't like it.........but this is just wrong on so many levels. At least he's kept the bodywork standard so all the rest could be easily "improved".

Arius

Active Forum User
Not a big fan of that I must be honest though nice to see another yellow Z brings a smile to my face ;)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Preet - that isn't yellow it's in yer face and down yer throat AND back up again !:puke:

John - but the body is not standard front and rear......:confused:

Cars like this give the Z classic scene a bad name and hold down values and the public/press appreciation of them as stated, some people shouldn't own classics.....half the problem here is that the owner still doesn't realise that what he started with was one !

Worse than the 'tuning' scene which involves people (who mainly don't have much) to spend ludicrous amounts of money making their car 'sort-of-look-like' something out of the Touring car race series and end up with something that rapidly shows it age, is worth nothing (?) and a darn sight uglier than before.........

I see this and despair.....I see the latest Aussie green car and USA silver car imported and those from Rahail too and take comfort.

Here's hoping that Essex has grown up and developed good taste.:rolleyes: Cheers guys - no harm intended.:thumbs:

SKiddell

Well-Known Forum User
Oh dear God almighty ....that unholy mess can't ever be "unseen" and WTF is going on in that cockpit with the extra gauges above the gauges just how many frickin gauges do you need

It looks like he ramraided Halfords and the entire "chav" section stuck to the car

I love this bit
high compression, stroked, balanced 3.1 liter inline 6. Huge oversized, undercut stainless steel valves
Yes all running through a sack of sh1t downdraft carb setup and a pea shooter exhaust header, ...no thought what so ever......its an abomination.

Last edited by a moderator:

SacCyclone

Club Member
I can only hope that this car left Arizona in mostly original form and the "transformation" occurred in Canada. Sometimes, too much money is a bad thing. IMO