video section

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Yes it's a good idea especially for those people who just 'dip in' to see if there's anything interesting on here.

SKiddell

Well-Known Forum User
I agree with Mike
And can we have the "technical section" that was asked for about a million years ago as well:rolleyes:

Nidge74

New Forum User
How about making a video section an additional member benefit...?

I would think that would depend on what videos we are posting. :eek:

If we are linking to You Tube vids you don't neeed to be a paid member on there to watch them, I would get pissed off paying for a video room only to be diverted to a free source.

Members own videos etc, I would say fair enuff, and I'm sure we have enuff server space to host a fair view.

But don't most members host on you tube anyway??

All for the idea of a separate area for them, and perhaps subsection for Z related/general crap.?

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Yes it's a good idea especially for those people who just 'dip in' to see if there's anything interesting on here.

My thoughts were that fellow Z enthusiasts world-wide might be encouraged to look at our site to see some interesting Z related vids.

Mr.F

Inactive
Many members are not avid You Tube searchers so the member's privilege would be feeding off other member's expertise in finding the clips in the first place. Plus it would provide somewhere for member's own video clips from a variety of sources...

JakTheRuby

Club Member
I thought this was a good idea a while back and planned to design and build our own media player that was branded to the site. Now that I can use my hand again and am not too busy at work, I'll have a look at this and then post up a sample and we'll go from there. Once it works, it's fairly easy to make it member only. We could give the uploader the choice of putting it in the free section or the general section. This would allow us to put Raj's DVD's onto the site in the members only bit.