The Supercar Siege Charity Car Show, Leeds Castle, Kent 18 May 2013

Balloo2u

Well-Known Forum User
Thank you to Steve for allowing me to post :D

I would like to extend an invitation to Zclub.net to come and enjoy a day at the 'Loveliest Castle in the World', Leeds Castle, in Kent.

Leeds-Castle-in-UK_Aerial-view_4695.jpg

This is a charity day in support of the "Royal Navy & Royal Marine Children's Fund". The day is open to all and will have a relaxed family focused atmosphere. Events for the day include the following:

Ever popular Dream Rides from the Sporting Bears
(100% of the money we raise will go to the charity)
Static Displays next to the Castle.
Hot Air Balloon rides.
Military Band.
Royal Navy Lynx display as seen at Wilton Classic Supercar day last year.
Access to tour the stunning Castle and grounds

Prices are as follows:

Static car display/club display £10 per car not person!

The normal entry prices are £19.75 per adult and £12.50 per child so a huge saving for those attending.

For those that don't want to show their cars and want to park in the public car parks there will be a 2 for 1 discount.

I am seeking your help to raise much needed money for the charity, as a small example of just some of the challenges that face the charity, the next time you see reported losses in Afghanistan, more often than not there will be children bereaved. The charity supports the children and the family through the bereavement.

The Castle grounds can accommodate up to 27,000 people so hopefully all you fellow Z car owners will come along and show your support.

Please list your name if your interested :D

Ross
www.facebook.com/Supercarsiege

I don't do f*c*book but it looks great.

We are planning a tour of Scotland around then but I'm definitely up for this if it doesn't clash.

You've got to do a balloon ride from here. It is truly amazing.

I got excited reading Leeds...

Shame really as would enjoy to come along but would be travelling for most of the daylight hours on the weekend just to get there/back!

Sounds good Paul,
Have you jumped on the donation page to sign up yet?

Gutted this morning as the 240z I had lined up for the JDM Icons stand I am organising has dropped out. Anyone with a 240z able to make this event? Surely some members are based in Kent?

Sounds good Paul,
Have you jumped on the donation page to sign up yet?

Gutted this morning as the 240z I had lined up for the JDM Icons stand I am organising has dropped out. Anyone with a 240z able to make this event? Surely some members are based in Kent?

Confirmed have done the donation thingy and coming in Paul Wrangles 260Z as discussed previously
Ross will you be letting us know re JDM ICONS stand

I paid this morning via the paypal link on the site (ref. 6LM48715KF924864M). I added some extra as it's such a good cause.

Hi Paul,
Will send you an email when I recover from Japfest.
You will be on the JDM stand so in very good company.

Back