show

1. Timbo

Classic car show at Popham airfield - 7th August

Wondered whether there might be any club members popping down to Winchester for the above event next weekend? I’ve put my 260z down to show (my first) and would be nice to make some acquaintances if anyone’s about.
  2. B

Supercar Siege 2014, Sunday 18th May Leeds Castle, Kent.

We are happy to announce that the Supercar Siege is back for 2014. Once again this is being kindly hosted by Leeds Castle,(Kent), and in support of Royal Navy & Royal Marine Children's Fund. For those of you who missed last years event, we manage to raise a total of £10,000 for the charity...
  3. B

The Supercar Siege Charity Car Show, Leeds Castle, Kent 18 May 2013

Thank you to Steve for allowing me to post :D I would like to extend an invitation to Zclub.net to come and enjoy a day at the 'Loveliest Castle in the World', Leeds Castle, in Kent. This is a charity day in support of the "Royal Navy & Royal Marine Children's Fund". The day is open to all...
  4. airshow 06

airshow 06

29 july airshow 06 kaminari kit 86
  5. airshow 06

airshow 06

29 july airshow 06 the z club & 300zx.co.uk joining forces on a stand, before people arrive to druel.
  6. airshow 06

airshow 06

29 july airshow 06 the z club & 300zx.co.uk joining forces on a stand, before people arrive to druel.
  7. airshow 06

airshow 06

29 july airshow 06 the z club & 300zx.co.uk joining forces on a stand,before people arrive to druel.
  8. scottish classic & performance show

scottish classic & performance show

9. Allan's 280zx

Allan's 280zx