sweaty balls !!

Hot ? It's been between 30 and 40°c in the shade here - I had to turn down the temp in the garden jacuzzi (shaded) so the kids could splash around and hydrate.

It has kept the grass down though - I was getting fed up of mowing every bloody weekend.

Thank good ness for airco in vans 'cos that's two weeks that I've averaged 2000km each.

i'm sorry to sound crude.
but it was bloody hot today !! :drool:

As you get older.. you will find that the balls sag and hang low. I now find a small bowl of water with ice in suffices to cool ones gonads..Its great when you are stood up working on the car on a hot day. You Must however be carefull as you can knock the water over and thats not very good if you have electric power tools near by.

I think there was a cartoon once that demonstrated the idea. I find it rather soothing.:rofl:

its currently 20 odd degrees here - thundering, lightening , raining , but with intermittant hail !!!!!

I have no idea what to do with my knackers. previous posts do not cover these eventualities . . . Dear Diedre...

ive been dossing round the pool down the end of the garden most of the weekend,keeping cool and drinking Stella 4%,cant get enough,and yer balls only sag if you wear boxer shorts all the time,like when a woman never wears a bra,they go sagy

Back