AD240Z
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings Media About

• AD240Z
      AD240Z reacted to Robotsan's post in the thread 'Z' badges for Rota Wheels with Like Like.
      Just found a sticker making company that does gel stickers and does them in small batches (Stickers International), and then borrowed...
    • AD240Z
      AD240Z replied to the thread 'Z' badges for Rota Wheels.
      Looks great - how did you do it ?
    • AD240Z
      AD240Z reacted to 51mes's post in the thread New Member tempted by a 240Z with Like Like.
      Andy, Thanks very much for today it was great to meet you and so good of you to put up with me. Thanks also for the run out in your...
    • AD240Z
      AD240Z replied to the thread New Member tempted by a 240Z.
      No problem Simon - happy to help and talk cars for a few hours Glad the ride out was worthwhile and of course - thank you for the...
    • AD240Z
      AD240Z replied to the thread Biscuits.
      No man should adopting this position when consuming a brew
      • IMG_2830.jpeg
    • AD240Z
      Also - im not seeing great support from rich tea eaters here . Thats because your fingers got damp and now you cant type?
    • AD240Z
      Biscuit Science https://www.bmj.com/content/379/bmj-2022-072839
      • F1.large.jpg
    • AD240Z
      AD240Z reacted to richiep's post in the thread Biscuits with Like Like.
      I'm quite partial to Fox's chocolate-covered shortbreads personally. Tend to lead to gluttonous behavior when I buy a packet though...
    • AD240Z
      How do you eat them Paul ? My wife nibbles the chocolate from around the outside. I can consume 3 or 4 by the time she messed around
    • AD240Z
      Id love it if there was a secret adult rusk eater on here - i used to love them when i was a kid ( think back fondly with a toothless...
    • AD240Z
      AD240Z reacted to johnymd's post in the thread Biscuits with Like Like.
      Chocolate Hobnobs.......there is no substitute.
    • AD240Z
      AD240Z reacted to 51mes's post in the thread Biscuits with Like Like.
      Never had pickups, but have had and enjoyed the plain chocolate (and to a lesser extent) the topless 😁ones that bhalsen do.. Biscoff is...
    • AD240Z
      AD240Z reacted to Mr Tenno's post in the thread Biscuits with Like Like.
      Suspicion confirmed
    • AD240Z
      AD240Z reacted to SeanDezart's post in the thread What sort of man reads playboy|? with Like Like.
      I hate square shoes, smokers and does he have elbow pads ? Not a classic-car owner then "yesterdays' models are not for him"
    • AD240Z
      AD240Z replied to the thread What sort of man reads playboy|?.
      I particulary liked "FACT: Nearly one every two men in the US between 18 and 34 in households owning two cars , purchased new...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…