Swapmeet 2005, Who's going?

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
4th/5th June
BBQ set up for Sat nite should be about £5 per head for a good barbie & drink.

To give Derek some idea of who will be turning up for the pre swapmeet BBQ on the Saturday night names here please

Derek Sulley
Steve Burns
Grolls
Suzy Huntley
ChrisThreadgold
Geoff Gale

Last edited by a moderator:
two more added

Derek Sulley & son
Steve Burns
Grolls
Suzy Huntley
ChrisThreadgold
Geoff Gale
Zbirdy
completewally and mrs completewally

Steve, I,m pretty sure you'll be there as well even if I have to come to Heanor on Saturday and drag you from Richards house :D
the spy gets every where :devil:

UPDATED LIST

Derek Sulley & son
Steve Burns
Grolls
Suzy Huntley
ChrisThreadgold
Geoff Gale
Zbirdy
Mr & Mrs Moggy
Bee Gee VinZ
netpreference & son
jay300zx
MTL
Steve Lack

Alas I can't make the BBQ but I shall be moseying along an Sunday as well as partaking in Pmacs soirée, so look forward to seeing you all there!

Cheers,
Rob

status the advert is on the home page of our web site , it dominates it you cant miss it , but then you did my old mukker
and so does mr burns comments the 4th and 5th of june
are you gonna come then ??
lol steve

might be a bit of a long way for status to drive between blow drying sessions:cool: of course were all dying to see his new motor!

Steve,im getting greif over not being able to book holidays cos the band,didnt stagger the gigs very well this year,cost me £260 just to change the flights for our holidays,would have been ideal as her mum lives in leicster and i cold have dumped her round there for the day,got a gig on friday and saturday,wont get in till 2am and Dave Jarman just rang to tell me his mate found some rust on one of my sus turrets ,loadsa money,just leaves me with the 240z which i have a couple of stone chips to get done,think im getting too fussy,still thinking about having it sprayed omega orange,will be at billing in the 260z though with the new 3.1 lump in it and peterborough,will make more time next year

grolls:
nice one , although the new engine should of made it easier to get there before anyone else but hey only rust can stop a car aye
matey shame you cannot make it we will all miss you , but if you changre yr mind come in the 240z and spray it omega orange if thats what you like orange is a cool colour
blimey why are women so demanding feel for you mate
women , not you suzy !!
as i expect to see you very merry on the red by ooooh say 6.30pm sat at the BBQ

i do hope moggy is bringing shed loads of bits too, i'm going with the intention of filling me boots!!!!!!! i got a funny feeling he's gonna go home a happy bunny!:D ...... well moggs...what about it?

i am just sorting out what bits to take but i will list of some parts at the weekend on this thread just to give everybody some idea of what i will be taking.

update of who is going

Derek Sulley & son
Steve Burns
Grolls
Suzy Huntley
ChrisThreadgold
Geoff Gale
Zbirdy
Mr & Mrs Moggy
Bee Gee VinZ
netpreference & son