Spa Classic 24-25-26 Mai 2013

Sylv1

Well-Known Forum User
Oh, yes, Spa Classic is back for 2013!

Gentle(wo)men, start your engine ! :driving:

Who's in?

Accueil

links to 2012 participation
http://zclub.net/forum/shows-meets-international/20758-spa-classic-25-26-27-may-2012-a-6.html

phoca_thumb_l_26052012937.jpg

phoca_thumb_l_26052012938.jpg

487176_393029224073498_288989481144140_1086648_1195071655_n.jpg

johnymd

Club Member
Been waiting on the edge of my seat for this post. I can't imagine a year without going to Spa so I'm in.

andrew muir

Club Member
Sh*te I would really like to go again, don't know if I can afford it and car is going to get rebuilt during the winter so it will depend on how much it is going to cost. So at best a fairly late entry if at all.:cheers:

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Sh*te I would really like to go again, don't know if I can afford it and car is going to get rebuilt during the winter so it will depend on how much it is going to cost. So at best a fairly late entry if at all.:cheers:

Your mate will return the compliment and take you next year! ;)

M

madmarco

A bit early but I can confirm this will be an official 2013 ZClub event. I am definitly interested in attending.

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Folks, this has been a really enjoyable event for the 2 years that it has been running.

We realised last year that we could have fairly easily combined this trip with a couple of laps of the 'ring. So that is worth considering too.

Accommodation needs to be sorted early, no camping apart from 'off site'.

I'll do my best to attend because this is exactly the sort of short break I love.

I was a little disappointed with the entry/racing last year (not quite as good as the Le Mans Classic) but overall it was a 'hoot' and very relaxed.

Sylv1

Well-Known Forum User
Up!

le's start !

:thumbs:

I'll send a mailing in the very next days to consolidate the attendies :cheers:

smaurikid

Club Member
Does anyone remember if last year there was a noise limit for the track time (for the cars not the passengers? )

Hub280ZX

Well-Known Forum User
With 70's F1 running on track, whichever is your noise level, you will be quiet enough! :D I do not remember of any noise limit at Spa.

Sylv1

Well-Known Forum User
Hello friends

I've sent a quick pm for collect email addresses that I'm missing to send you all details :thumbs:

I have recieved the preview of track session and will forward to you in the next days :driving:

Sylv1

Well-Known Forum User
Hello

Time is to go further :D

I've received the first bookings and payments.

I'll forward tomorow to organizer.

For the other, can we proceed? Do you have all required info ?

End milestone is March the 15th in organizer mailbox... so time will go by quickly now.

looking forward

:D + :cheers: + :driving: = SPA Classic

Sylv1

Well-Known Forum User
all is not at all finalised but we are on a good trend... let's continue gentle(wo)men

Cars Number 240Z 7 260Z 2 280Z 1 280ZX 2 350Z 6 370Z 1 Fairlady 2000 3 Z32 5 S110 1 Z31 1 GTR 1 ? 2 280ZX turbo 1 Total général 33
:driving::cheers::driving::rofl::lol::cheers::thumbs: