RHDJapan

Huw

Club Member
Thinking of doing something stupid, again. Anyone have any experience of buying from RHDJapan.com? I am sure it’s been used by many, but it’s a first for me.

Thanks

Huw.

Bought many expensive things from them, always been great, good service, good communication and always well packed.

Reactions: Huw
I've used them loads of times, mostly for Skyline/RB parts and never had any issues with their service.
Their BidJDM service is a handy way to use Yahoo Auctions and they will consolidate shipments.

Reactions: Huw
Bought many expensive things from them, always been great, good service, good communication and always well packed.
That’s good to know Ian.

I've used them loads of times, mostly for Skyline/RB parts and never had any issues with their service.
Their BidJDM service is a handy way to use Yahoo Auctions and they will consolidate shipments.
Thats also good to know Mark, I will have a look at that as well. 👍

I’ve used RHDJapan plenty of times. Not the cheapest, but good service, fast delivery. I got my Fujitsubo exhaust, Harada manifolds, and many Kameari parts from them. As noted above, you can consolidate shipments, mixing store bought new stuff with Yahoo Auctions wins via Bid JDM.

Not heard of Greenline - looking at the catalogue now.

I've used Greenline a couple of times and also used Nengun quite a lot to begin with, although I would say that neither have the variety of parts that RHDJapan offers.

I've used RHDJapan, as others said they have great customer service but more expensive

Back