RHD donor 240z on Ebay

Ped

Club Member
I spotted this RHD 240z on ebay. The shell and all the panels look shot, but...

The roof panel, engine and manual box, interior dash etc all look to be OK. Would make a possible donor for a conversion from LHD to RHD?

240z RHD on ebay

Agreed, buyer needs a good Cali roller shell for the LHD to RHD conversion. :thumbs:

Yeh, it's clearly too far gone structurally to be saved otherwise. I liked the fact that the engine & box had only done 40k miles! Now if only there was someone in the States with a rolling shell... oh yeh right :rofl:

Will be interesting to see how much it goes for...

No, this is a valuable original UK market RHD car - it ought to preserve the most of its originality.

You guys just want to bastardise it and for why ? Because it'll be cheaper to do so ?

Sean,

no matter what you will still need a good shell for sheet metal at a minimum.

If the new buyer can save it all the better... Enough money and labor and most anything can be saved.

I agree that If it can be saved it should.

:)

i have looked at this it is a matching numbers car been sat outside a long time not white as was metalic green been stood 10 yrs boonnet hinges seized one owner

If it was an early 911 - it'd be snapped up...........but then it would probbaly be reshelled too;)

i looked at the add its lost a few parts chassis is102699 engine17..... reg wtc or e612/3 m i have his number

Back