Oulton Park Gold Cup Aug 2013

S

steve Kemp

Dear All

The Oulton Park Golf cup information has at last arrived.

If you wish to attend this event please let me know.

I will need your name, address, and car details (Reg and model), and the days you wish to attend

This your no restrictions have been made on the age of car allowed onto the club display stand.

This event is an historic race weekend starting on Sunday the 25th Aug and include Monday the 26th Aug. View the Motor Sport Auto web site for additional information, for the meetings time table and other events such as the Rally display.

The club pass allows the car driver only and his car free entry to the event.

Please read the attached information supplied by Outlon Park.

Regards Steve Kemp Contact e-mail stevek@staffshydraulics.co.uk

Attachments

• Gold Cup Display Letter 2013 Final.pdf
    31.3 KB · Views: 29
Sorry for the error it is the Oulton Park Gold Cup 25th and 26th August 2013.

Not the Golf Cup

Steve Kemp

Yes please Steve, we can have our annual get-together. I see post 1980 cars are allowed again too.

Dave Jarman's Super Touring race series should be good to watch.

Steve-put me down for the Sunday only please.... I'm away on holiday on the Monday. :thumbs:

Dear Members

If you wish to attend this meeting, you need to let me know. At present the take up is very slow with only Rob and RSJ committed to the meet.

Regards Steve Kemp

Hi Steve,

Put me down please, James (my lad) and I would like to come Sunday and Monday :thumbs:

Jonathan.

As always Steve, put me down for Sunday and Monday. Kerry and Leila will probably attend at least one day too.

Put down two old codgers for this please will be coming up in Paul Wrangles car
so i pass fror paul and will have to get a ticket for me

I assume if there are 2 separate display areas pre- & post- 1980 all the club cars will not be together! Does this mean we need 2 sets of banners etc?

.......Looks like a quiet Z Club meeting then!!

I assume if there are 2 separate display areas pre- & post- 1980 all the club cars will not be together! Does this mean we need 2 sets of banners etc?

AFAIK they have reversed the silly pre-1980 only policy they tried last year. Probably because it decimated the display area and also hurt their ticket sales (passengers, friends and family etc).

Spoke to Phil Hosker of Oultern Park to day regarding post and pre 1980 display areas pointing out that our club catered for all Zs no matter what age and he replied that the post/pre display areas were for the clubs who dealt with age specific cars and would not apply to us and said when we applied for the stand to notify them that the display area required by us would be for both pre and post cars and he would put us all together

hi steve could you put me down for the monday please, also do i need a separate ticket for my lad, if so one of those as well thanks, stuart

Thank you all for the notification of interest.

As normal I need to know all attending CAR registration numbers before the 1st Aug, as this is the normal date point for notification.

Will check my historic information and let you now, if I need assistance with Reg No. and address details.

Regards Steve

gold cup

hiya me and my grandad will be atending on the sunday with the samuri

JYU 403K

27 Scholes Moor Road
Scholes
Holmfirth
HD9 1SR

how much are tickets do we pre pay for them

Back