Nissan Lottery Winner

datsun dave

Club Member
Well done you have just WON the Nissan Lottery your prize is a brand new 350z sorted by Nismo or Nissan will rebuild you a NEW 240z/260z/280zx/300zx as they did in USA a few years ago.What would you go for ? the prize also includes what ever spec you want There is NO limit to what you can have

Hi.
I would have to have A brand new 260z 2+2, as that would outlast the money!

If I got rid of the wife, then
I would have the money.....................
DJZ 60.:rolleyes:

A JDM spec ZG with a 432Z-R engine or that nice 24 valve X flow head, lowered, the great plastic wheelarch extensions, haven't worked out yet what wheels but all the period bits inside, bucket seats, foot rest for passengers, black rimmed 240Z steering wheel....

Mark, what ARE you doing on this forum :) ?

I just reckon that an authentic JDM customised 'Z' would be sooo nice and rare ! Are we all so idividualistic that not only do we have rare cars that we want to personalise them and make 'em more unique ? Even those who stick to the pure Z and keep it original are in fact 'customising' their cars as the rest are no longer 'original' !

I'd have all the options on the 350z Nismo, yes please! £42900 (my conversion on the Japanese website said it was only £36k there!), and Autocar just voted it better than an Evo 9 I think it was.

It is SEX.

http://www.nismo.co.jp/complete/z_s-tunegt/index.html

I already have a 240 (or most of one) so I could cruise to meets in the 350 to buy bits for it.

Oh man the 350 has made me sweat, come on Euro millions!

Oh I just read there is no limit, I'd have to spend a good year chatting with the Nismo boys about exactly what they can do for me and the 350, and then I'd compare the 240, and maybe the 300, but I think a no holds barred 350z would be the ticket.

a datsun 240Z made completly out of carbon fibre ,so no rust and no need to paint it,with an OSgiken tc24-b1 engine conversion (325 bhp),nismo gold plated stainless steel exhaust manifold and exhaust system to match.all the runing gear made from alloy with R200 rear diff with LSD and a carbon fibre propshaft and halfshaft's,stainless steel coilover suspension struts with tokico illumina shockers,gold plated enkie split rims 16x8 on the back 16x7 on the front,all external lights converted to LED's,headlights converted to zenon,black leather recaro seats with a moto-lita wood steering wheel,brembo 6 pot calipers on the front with titanium brake discs and 4 pot calipers on the rear.all nuts and bolts made from titanium,alloy fuel tank,titanium spare wheel.and front and rear strut brace's gold plated.

and that is just off the top of my head !!!!!!!!

"gold plated stainless steel" - probably admitting my ignorance here but can you do this ? And how much do you think all this would weigh - 650kgs ?

like the thread say's 'there's no limit' and it would look very 'bling':D

Hi,
I would go for a better than new 280ZX Turbo in a nice (Bayside?)metallic blue with subtle bodykit,tasteful alloys and a leather interior. Everything mechanically would need to be as new or uprated to provide a more modern driving experience!
The engine would need to provide around 250bhp...I'm not greedy;)!

Oh and about 10 years worth of petrol, to fuel it!
Cheerz,
JEZ

Devendophs car was reported to have exceded196mph at a test day by Road and Track
the down side was it only got4mpg when race driventhe esimated cost of the car was $175,000

Burnsie - if I can't enjoy a car on the road (and occasionnally on the track) it aint worth having, especially at 4 mpg :)

Nick - why don't you Nismo yours ?

Back