Nice 240z for sale

richiep

Club Member
Datsun : 240Z

Nice looking Samuri-influenced car I think. FYI I talked to the seller Glyn at Tatton Park last weekend - he paid a visit to our stand. He is a former club member and owner of CAB139N, the 260Z Sam now owned by Jonathan Kinghorn (JK240).

Wouldn't mind it myself actually! :eek:

It does look really nice,but why so cheap?Usually we discuss the cars which are rough and expensive (flea bay as an example),could have had pics of the key areas underneath.etc and the interior to help but the only way to really know is have a look at it eh? Does make you think though:unsure::eek:

I can see that it's had the same rear-end treatment as your's Jonathan.

As always have a look before deciding how much it is worth.

I spoke to Glyn last year at a show up here and he told me he was having a Sam looky-likey made. From the pictures it looks lovely (I suppose I would say that though :D).

He is a real petrol head though and seems to like to move them on fairly regularly.

He obviously has more spare money than me though!! I still keep dreaming of a new set of minilites like those.

Those aren't Minilites.

No be told me he had bought the wheels from eBay. They still look good though.

It's not Samuri Colours either really, I am sure he said it was Rover nightfire red, but it looks great for the price in the pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep if they are the ones that I talked about they will be the JBW wheel. Apparantly Glyn is selling cos he's just bought a 1965 mustang. :D

Looks nice, but note there are no pictures at all of the interior which I always find a little worrying.

Just registered on here as heard my car was receiving comments. Car is not full of filler, I just removed rear bumper for preffered looks, interior is very nice with leather recaros, much more comfortable than standard. Don't speculate or judge without having inspected first and if you wanted to give me 15k, then I would have accepted. Car has been provisionally sold today.

Just registered on here as heard my car was receiving comments. Car is not full of filler, I just removed rear bumper for preffered looks, interior is very nice with leather recaros, much more comfortable than standard. Don't speculate or judge without having inspected first and if you wanted to give me 15k, then I would have accepted. Car has been provisionally sold today.

I could sell a dozen like this at your price - hardly a challenge.:rolleyes:

How're ya doin' mate ?:cool:

Back