NEC Classic Car Show discount

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
necsmallcopy_zps7d6374c6.png

Subscribed ZClub Members are being offered a special
advance ticket offering of £5 off the usual £21.50 Sat/Sun door price.

Come and meet us in Hall 19, Stand 542 (right by the entrance).

To obtain the members £5 discount code and details please click on the below link
ZClub Members NEC Discount

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Tickets include Show guide to the Value of £7.50.

Z Club single ticket offer is limited to 2 tickets per member.

Z Club Family ticket offer admits 2 adults and 3 children ( 5to 16 years) and is limited to1family ticket per member.

Club single ticket offer saves £5 of the Sat/Sun door price.

Club Family ticket offer saves up to £35.50 door price compared to buying individually.

Offers apply to advance tickets only.

Hand in your ticket stub or voucher to the Z Club at the Show and the Z Club will benefit from a commission for every advanced ticket purchased

ZClub Members NEC Discount

That is my tickets booked and another £2 for Club funds added to the rest from other members attending who have bought the online discounted tickets

Nec

I shall be there for the three days,my 280zx 2-seater is on the Club stand.
Its the first time the car has been seen in public since it was restored around 1995.After restoration it was stored away by the owner completely unused until last year when I bought it back at Auction.(I was the original owner in 1981)

Have spent the last few months finishing off the resto,since Rob Gaskin asked me to show it at the NEC,hopefully it won,t let the Club down!

Just like to say a big thanks to Candy Red,Mr F,and Rob for their help and advice.The ZClub has been a great help,firstly when I was trying to find out the condition of the car prior to Auction and ever since when I needed parts etc.,it certainly pays to be a Member.

Really looking forward to meeting all those going to the Show.

Andy.

I'll update things tomorrow guys.

We have some great cars on show and it will be a good chance for us all to meet new faces.

This should be a really good opportunity for us to show a sample of the cars that our Club caters for and for us members to meet each other face-to-face.

We only have a small stand and will be displaying 4 cars so please be prepared to play musical chairs. We have 4 cars to display, 1 model from each of the 'Classic' ranges.

We have a lovely 240Z that Richard Griffiths is hastily finishing off. I believe it will be stunning, I saw the car a couple of years ago BEFORE resto began and it was fantastic then.

We have Andrew Guy's 2 seater 280ZX. This is the car he bought new and then re-bought recently.

Thirdly we have Zulfkar Ahmed's very flashy Z31 300ZX Turbo. A bright red and silver 'show and shine' car.

And finally we have Charles Leekham's Z32 300ZX Slicktop. A lovely white 'understated' car with 350Z wheels I think.

This should show folks that we are indeed 'One Club All The Cars'.

This year we will be finding our feet with the stand and maybe build on this next year if there is a desire from members to attend again. I'm told it gets VERY busy over the weekend so give yourself plenty of time. Don't forget the Motorcycle Classic too - your ticket covers both shows on the same day!!!

There is also a chance that one of our exhibitors will bring along some TV personality friends.

Keep buying the tickets folks and let's have a great 'meet'.

I have bought tickets for a tribe to attend on Saturday...

Me, Becky, Steve, Charlie, Brian Baker, Brian Rowland, Eric Norbury;)

See you Saturday. Remember your parking money, it's a £10 parking charge this year.

Looks like I'm going to meet lots of unfamiliar faces. Remember folks there is LOTS to see so give yourself plenty of time - I've got 3 days!

I'm also interested in the Classic Motorbikes, are you Datsun Dave??

Back